Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Sow and shitlets avoid rockfishing in Houston, sow loses her shit on CNN reporter.

Another ten seconds and it would have gone into battle-sow mode.

Last edited by justin igger; 08-30-2017 at 01:22 PM.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Ahhhh, forum rules. But what an overblown sense of entitlement. It acts like it was the only one who needed rescued. Oh, if you don't have 5 days worth of groceries then maybe you deserve what you get.

I could be swamped for a couple of weeks and still find enough to eat already here. It's not rocket science.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Ahhhh, forum rules. But what an overblown sense of entitlement. It acts like it was the only one who needed rescued. Oh, if you don't have 5 days worth of groceries then maybe you deserve what you get.

I could be swamped for a couple of weeks and still find enough to eat already here. It's not rocket science.
    Well, you know she was out of chitlins, grape soda, menthols, and fried chicken. The essentials for nigger survival

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lawzy Jeebusing about the 'poleece not never comin fo us'....I'll bet the money in my checking account this same sow participated in at least one Kill YT/Kill da poleece riot.