Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Coalburner follies

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/dating/...ith-a-biracial

Saw this on 4chan, stereotypical cunt, worth the laugh though.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a single mother of a biracial son. The black father abandoned me while I was pregnant...
    Well, that's what she gets for being a coalburning slut. She is lost to humanity now. No sensible Human should touch her.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    Well, that's what she gets for being a coalburning slut. She is lost to humanity now. No sensible Human should touch her.
    "But, but, I need a man to support me and my nigglet!" The only thing she's good for now is being a whore and taking a beating every night."Bitch, where muh muthafuggin money!"

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "He knocked me up, took off, won't acknowledge me or pay even a penny of child support." That would be every single nigger buck ever you moronic twat! Enjoy raising the mutant !!!:

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This skank threw her life away and somehow every white man is responsible for her mistake. Mr. Single White Guy is suppose to rush in and fix everything for her. If you threw her in Marty McFly's Delorean and took her back in time before she ever thought about mounting a nigger she would still make the same damn decision in life.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Comments are surprisingly real.

You are going to have to date down and find some desperate guy, that's pretty much the only way you'll get anyone.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    She is typical of stupid losers. They want to date and fuck around with bad boys in this case a nigger. These guys won't take care of their kid. They all know this. Now they want to find a sucker to take care of her shit.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The black father abandoned me while I was pregnant, he refuses to even see his son or financially assist me with raising our son.
    Financially assist you... ? oh shit oh my dear. Oh, sorry. Yes, it's shocking that nigger would abandon his lowlife burner and not pay for his sprog. Who would have guessed?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I was 24 there was this attractive girl I worked with who was 22 and had two kids but was still single. A few people I worked with told me she liked me, and I said I liked her but I wasn't interested in someone with kids.

I took a lot of shit from female coworkers for saying that, and she was obviously human. Amazing people expect a guy like me who understands birth control to overlook a woman's incredibly poor decision making and pursue a relationship.

Most guys I know feel that way, so good luck finding one who will overlook that and the fact that the sprog is a filthy nigger.

Too bad abortion isn't legal in the 16th trimester.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The solution is pretty clear. Find another buck to shack up with and fuck. Before long it will kill your half species abomination (and any pets you may adore). Once that occurs, find the tallest building around and jump off of it. You've ended your life as a human already. There is NO FUTURE for you.

PS If there is any glimmer of a soul left in you, write a note before you go admitting your crime against your family, and humanity going back 1,000 generation. OWN IT. Then jump off a tall building.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Obviously, this bitch could have had an abortion and solved her problem. The delusional cunt probably thought she could make the buck stick around due to her own narcissism. Then after the nigger leaves her, after she had probably been warned of its TNB, she fails to take the coon to court for "child" support. And then expects some magical boyfriend to come along and fix everything because she thinks
    she is "all that". This is a little girl who never grew up, living in a unicorn world that PC society shoved down her throat. But nobody is going to feel sorry for her, except for dumb bitches that are in the same boat. (Hey, that even rhymes like niggerish!) The probably this chick grew up without a father, or some cuck pussy are about 100%. Defective merchandise on the sexual marketplace, with zero warrantee and no refunds.

As far as her nigglet, it will grow up with a confused identity, no father, no opportunity for emotional growth, and simply perpetuate the stereotype of niggerish behavior. Underachieving, no sense of belonging to any culture, no family history on which to pattern itself, just monkey instinct with a chip on its shoulder, that the rest of society will have to pay for, one way or the other.

Way to go, you stupid snatch! You are responsible for this, and the ideology that supports this is nothing but a slap in the face to your own lineage. Why do you think they call people like this "dumbfucks", dumbfuck!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad her dad disowned her. He was smart enough to be left out of the stupidity of this whores.

Caveman
    Chimpout Guest
    The only thing I hate worse than niggers is nigger lovers

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The black father abandoned me while I was pregnant, he refuses to even see his son or financially assist me with raising our son.
    Someone, at some point, TRIED to tell you, you dumb fucking whore...

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    once I tell them the color of child the racists just run away...
    Let me break it down Barney-style for you, ya nasty hose beast.
    Suppose a white guy actually did want you in some alternate reality. EVERY SINGLE TIME when you three are seen, decent people are going to think "well look at that sap, his ho stepped out on him, laid with a nigger and now he's stuck with it, what a cuck...sucker".

So yea, that's why you skank.

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    I've seen it a hundred times. This skank will end up old and alone and her hateful spook sprog will kill her with a hammer for the twenty bucks in her purse.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sadly there is alot of them in our society that we are supporting thru our tax dollars!

Stupid whore should just date niggers. At this point she isn't looking for niggers. She wants a human cuck to take care of her and her shit. This is why she didn't mention nigger dates. Because niggers in their book are for fun and having "superior strong" kids etc.. in their deluded minds! When HNIC was president they love pointing it out. Look he is the by product of it and they are all so cute and smart and other bs......

Gul Dukat
    Chimpout Guest
    What did the expect, for the three of them to live happily ever after as seen on tv?

Thin White Duke
    Chimpout Guest
    Gotta love how she lashes out at and blames everyone else for her predicament but herself.

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    If she has a brain cell in her head she'll put that little monster up for adoption before it rapes and kills her.