Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Apparently niggers get paid more!! Floyd gets 100 Million other guy 30 million!!

Floyd Mayweather's purse at $100M; Conor McGregor's $30M biggest of career
    http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...get-30-million

This is why humans should stop paying for any sports! Niggers are making all the money!!!
    Last edited by justin igger; 08-27-2017 at 03:02 AM.

CoonTownYT
    Chimpout Guest
    The more I hear about McGregor the more he comes across as a white nigger, but this fight is fucking retarded. Conor should've only agreed to it if Floyd would also fight him in an MMA match, but I guess that makes too much sense. He hasn't boxed a day in his life, he's not even Golden Glove. This fight is so one sided it's not even funny. It's an embarrassment for white people and I can't believe people are actually falling for it.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A fair fight would be nigger sticks to boxing rules while human sticks to MMA rules.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Imagine the stupidity of anyone willing to pay one cent to watch this clusterfuck.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonTownYT View Post
    The more I hear about McGregor the more he comes across as a white nigger, but this fight is fucking retarded. Conor should've only agreed to it if Floyd would also fight him in an MMA match, but I guess that makes too much sense. He hasn't boxed a day in his life, he's not even Golden Glove. This fight is so one sided it's not even funny. It's an embarrassment for white people and I can't believe people are actually falling for it.
    Actually, McGregor got his start boxing, it was a while before he got into MMA.

CoonTownYT
    Chimpout Guest
    I should have said that he has no real amateur experience, much less professional.

Still, this fight is about as real as the news on CNN. The only hope that McGregor has is his speed and to stay away from Mayweather, but I wouldnt count on it considering how aggressive he is. This fight is a win for both, anyway, even if McGregor gets his ass kicked. He's a UFC champ, and UFC isn't gonna give two shits if he loses in a boxing match. He's still getting an absolutely insane payday, anyway, so it makes no sense for McGregor to risk getting hurt in a fight that's not even in his profession. Mayweather doesn't give a shit; he's retired, anyway.

Anyway, fake fight and a waste of time and money. $100 to see it?! Hope no one is actually paying for this shit.
    Last edited by CoonTownYT; 08-26-2017 at 07:14 PM.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Panem et circenses.

CoonTownYT
    Chimpout Guest
    Yup.

A lot of people are predicting that Conor will end up getting disqualified. I'd bet on that if I had any money.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't figure on a nigger referee stopping the fight, but I should have known Gayweather would use any excuse. McGregor got hit a few times, so what? He got hit harder than that in primary school.

McGregor wasn't doing hammerfists like a lot of accusations say. The nigger was moving its head so a legitimate blow turned out like a hammerfist. That was just a dirty trick to get McGregor disqualified, or fined under the contract.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.