Close

Likes Likes:  0
    CoonTownYT
    Chimpout Guest

Crazy Silverback Gets Fired From Restaurant; Holds Hostages, Kills Chef

So this story broke earlier today and despite my location relative to Charleston, it took a British tabloid to tell us it was a nigger.

Fucker was a dishwasher. How the hell do you get fired from that? Just wash the dishes, nigger, goddamn...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Carolina.html

Police in South Carolina shot a former restaurant worker who they say killed a chef and took several people hostage in downtown Charleston this afternoon.

Some described the person in question as a black man in his late 50s. One diner, Patsy Plant, told the paper the armed man looked like a 'grandpa' but had 'a crazy look.'

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Crazy look? No, just normal expression for a nigger!!!!!!!!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    -Update:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/24...ishwasher.html

Attachment 1842

-I'm guessing because now this is a black-on-white murder so close the all the Confederacy shit-show, the nigger's I.D. won't be released without a fight. When it does, I guarantee the narrative will include 'suffering from mental illness' and somthing about racism in the work place. Just a hunch....
    Dead on, Simple. I think you can take that prediction to the bank!!!

CoonTownYT
    Chimpout Guest
    They're already working on the mental illness angle from what I read in an article earlier.

CoonTownYT
    Chimpout Guest
    Of course they did, happens every time a dindu or Muzzie commits a crime. It's one of the liberals' favorite arguments.

"Well, uhh...one time a WHITE PERSON did something wrong! Remember that? REMEMBER?! Yea, bet that'll shut ya up, fucking racist!"

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is why you never hired niggers for work!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is one ugly space alien looking nigger.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    He looked "Like a grandpa"? They don't know that the silverbacks can be the most treacherous and sneaky of niggers?

where nine black members of a church were killed by a white man during a June 2015 Bible study.
    Wow. Never, ever will you see a story where they emphasize that whites were killed by niggers. EVER. Bible study? Let's make the niggers saint-like.