Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Stuff black people don't like locked behind google wall

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/

You must now log in to Google to view this site!

Gadfugggindammmit!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Great news! It's back!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It IS good news!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This recent story was good, saying a lack of trees was the reason for high nigger crime rates in Chicago and Cleveland.

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/2017/08/high-rates-of-black-crime-in-chicago.html

I guess it would give niggers another form of non-gibs transportation, and also more opportunities for lynchings.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    Can anyone explain the rampant violence in jungle africa? Must be poverty then.
    I’m going to guess, “TNB”.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    Can anyone explain the rampant violence in jungle africa? Must be poverty then.
    Maybe the chimps and gorillas control the trees and won't let the niggers use them.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Black..........people?

Sorry, no offense intended, but I must take slight offense to the use of the word "black" and "people" used together. After years of observing the nigger in it's natural habitat I have come to the conclusion that they are certainly NOT people. You have to be a human to be "people".

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry, no offense intended, but I must take slight offense to the use of the word "black" and "people" used together. After years of observing the nigger in it's natural habitat I have come to the conclusion that they are certainly NOT people. You have to be a human to be "people".
    Go tell it to Paul Kelsey.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I also struggle with referring to blacks, niggers, jiggaboos, or coons, as people. They are not people, at least not in the civilized definition of “people”.

Their actions and mannerisms, and very often their physical appearance, resembles that of the chimpanzee more than they resemble people.
    Last edited by Simple Man; 11-22-2017 at 03:23 AM. Reason: Fixed spelling.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My lib buddy went surfing in South Africa, and said the niggers there look and behave like apes. He had to struggle to admit it, but could not deny the obvious.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Call Me Bwana View Post
    I also struggle with referring to blacks, niggers, jiggaboos, or coons, as people. They are not people, at least not in the civilized definition of “people”.

Their actions and mannerisms, and very often their physical appearance, resembles that of the champazee more than they resemble people.
    Sure, we all do! The thing is google would pull "Stuff Black People don't like" in a heart beat if it was called something more appropriate. Keeping the site up, and pointing out the indisputable nature of subhuman niggers is more important than naming them properly.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think most of us would agree but the problem is Stuff black assed Alabama porch monkeys don't like would be a bit too long.

CoonTownYT
    Chimpout Guest
    Sure, we all do! The thing is google would pull "Stuff Black People don't like" in a heart beat if it was called something more appropriate. Keeping the site up, and pointing out the indisputable nature of subhuman niggers is more important than naming them properly.
    Exactly. I think this argument over the site's name is a little petty, it's the message that counts.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    I think most of us would agree but the problem is Stuff black assed Alabama porch monkeys don't like would be a bit too long.
    Bwahaha