Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Making the case for Planned Parenthood and abortion..

A minority pro-life student says a Planned Parenthood supporter told her during a fundraiser that abortion is a good thing because it reduces black crime.
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...s-black-crime/

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It does.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am all for starting a gofundme page to help raise money to abort a black baby in the name of our website. For your donation one Dindu will never be born, that will equal X amount of robberies, rapes, murders and other violent crimes that will never be committed.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    I am all for starting a gofundme page to help raise money to abort a black baby in the name of our website. For your donation one Dindu will never be born, that will equal X amount of robberies, rapes, murders and other violent crimes that will never be committed.
    I second that idea.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love PP. They been keep crime down for a long time otherwise the nigger population is the majority right now!!!

Sadly the idiots on the religious side will try to make them look evil. Keep niggers down is not evil. That is why Almost all PP are located in nigger areas for a reason! Like cash check places or fried chicken joints. If the Religious morons want to save nigger lives fine how bout they start to live among the niggers and do a Africa volunteering but in the ghetto, like they always do to save their souls!!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    I am all for starting a gofundme page to help raise money to abort a black baby in the name of our website.
    Excellent idea!! But here's a cheaper solution. I can get all the wire coat hangers we would ever need for free. Hell, I'd even put the proper bend in them, and create some simple cartoon drawing instructions to go with each one. All it would cost is postage to deliver them.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    I love PP. They been keep crime down for a long time otherwise the nigger population is the majority right now!!!

Sadly the idiots on the religious side will try to make them look evil. Keep niggers down is not evil. That is why Almost all PP are located in nigger areas for a reason! Like cash check places or fried chicken joints. If the Religious morons want to save nigger lives fine how bout they start to live among the niggers and do a Africa volunteering but in the ghetto, like they always do to save their souls!!!
    The Bible Thumpers don't understand that God hates niggers too.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I give $100 each year with my income tax.
    https://secure.ppaction.org/site/Don...71D94CEEE33841

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    Since 1973 there are 37 million fewer feral niglets running around raping robbing and killing.