Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

America's Got Underage Mudsharking

This is just disgusting. What idiot parents thought it was a good idea to whore up their little girl in makeup and have a beast paw her? Now she thinks she'll grow up and marry the shitskin. Ordinarily I hate Child Protective Services for all the kids taken from innocent parents, but this girl needs to be taken away and put in a proper home, to be taught to avoid the groid (unless she's been ruined already, because we know that niglet was born ready for muh dikk).

Last edited by Sandy; 08-22-2017 at 10:58 AM.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    And there are still Planters who pay for TeeVee.......

Stop paying for this abomination. There's a reason they call it "programming".

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have TV , just Netflix (almost Niggerflix now). I go to a bdubs to mystery shop for dinner (can't beat free food) and every time I glanced up at the tv broadcasting ESPN (eastern spook primate network) every commercial was niggers. A freaking Samsung Galaxy commercial finished with a nigger on a raft in a swimming pool even!!! Like that isn't instant rockfish! That half hour just guaranteed I'll never get tv again. F me!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    That kid looks weird anyways. Something about her face. I bet they already are doing plastic surgery on her. Regardless the little buck will either end up in prison or dead by the time its 14 so they will never get married.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    But he will still muh dik her.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    It really is sad when mudsharking becomes a talent.