Close

Likes Likes:  0
    justin igger
    Chimpout Guest

Pittsburg sow attacks customer over being called trashy.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2017/...comment-196844

“The lady came out saying, ‘What you call me, what?’ And then started swinging at my mom. Ripping her hair out, throwing her into the clothes,” Eastwood’s son Aiden Holecek said.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    KDKA’s Amy Wadas talked to the manager at Crazy 8 on Thursday. She couldn’t comment on the incident or the status of that employee
    Meaning of course that the sow probably still has its job.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers.... you can't have them around......Space Shuttles to the Sun with niggers packed in like sardines.

(Intolerant is a genius. It's on my bucket list to have a beer with him before I go.)

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    What an insult to trash. Trashy is upscale for a nigger. Niggers are out and out shit.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This used to be a nice place to shop. Now it is a nigger infested shithole. Pittsburgh couldn't keep the niggers confined to the hill district and Braddock; now they have taken over Turtle Creek, Monroeville, Penn Hills, Trafford, etc. Just like the plague it keeps spreading!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    This used to be a nice place to shop. Now it is a nigger infested shithole. Pittsburgh couldn't keep the niggers confined to the hill district and Braddock; now they have taken over Turtle Creek, Monroeville, Penn Hills, Trafford, etc. Just like the plague it keeps spreading!
    You got that shit right. I used to go there but gave it up when all you could see were niggers jamming the walk ways