Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Now Teddy Roosevelt is a racist whose statues must be pulled down

What the fucking hell.

Hundreds of activists gathered at the American Museum of Natural History on Monday to take down the “racist” statue of Theodore Roosevelt and an urgent call to rename Columbus Day.

More than 200 people cheered outside the museum as activists covered the statue of Roosevelt on horseback flanked by an African American and Native American on either side and demanded it be ultimately removed.

“A stark embodiment of the white supremacy that Roosevelt himself espoused and promoted,” the group explained in a statement. “The statue is seen as an affront to all who pass it on entering the museum, but especially to African and Native Americans.”
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...statue-protest
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    -'Give them an inch and they'll take a mile....'
    Exactly what I was thinking. Last week, no one even cared about that statue...
    I don't hate negroes, I just feel better when they aren't around.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is not going to end people. It is not going to end with simply removing confederate monuments. Eventually they will go after things as big as Mount Rushmore and the Statue of Liberty. That might sound extreme, but then again we are dealing with extremists.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    where is the one mayor or Governor that says not on my watch and readies the guard to back it up?

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never ever, has a group of fucking tools, so needed to get drunk and get laid. God these fucking idiots. Excuse my language. I'm ready to go off the grid to keep my blood pressure down and jump in a hammock and listen to Buffett all day cuz this shit is sooo fucking pissing me off.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    jump in a hammock and listen to Buffett all day
    Better not. He might have once in his life used the word "nigger."

So, they'll continue to dredge up ancient history to find any thing, person or event that ever occured and that might possibly offend niggers, SJWs, and ass bandits/trans/bi/furry perverts?

Better remove Babe Ruth from the Hall of Fame. I heard he was not overly fond of the darkies.

Gul Dukat
    Chimpout Guest
    Tearing down statues is an Islamic/ Isis tactic.

These dipshits are weaponized to be footsoldiers, that was the whole point of universities.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by UpYoursNigger View Post
    Never ever, has a group of fucking tools, so needed to get drunk and get laid. God these fucking idiots. Excuse my language. I'm ready to go off the grid to keep my blood pressure down and jump in a hammock and listen to Buffett all day cuz this shit is sooo fucking pissing me off.
    I'm right there with ya maing. Moments ago, I watched a middle-aged woman get assaulted. Her offense...holding an American flag, in Boston of all places.
    Of course the argument could be made that she was present and participating in the shit-show that's currently underway.
    Oh, I'm not turning the channel because BLM niggers just showed up to join the great 2017 whitey bitch-fest. Could get interesting.

BTW, a hammock and Buffett sounds like a grand idea!