Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers had to ruin an otherwise uneventful line at the post office

A bunch of us were waiting our turn. The clerks are in an enclosed room, and through the glass we suddenly heard dis muhfuggah, dat muhfuggah, sheeit. Two vile beasts had come in through the front door, the niggest you can imagine. Fortunately they didn't come to the counters. They shuffled toward the other side with the PO boxes, which is suspicious in itself.

Niggers just don't belong anywhere in civilization. There was a mom outside the clerk room with her kids, putting envelopes in the drop box. What will she say about not repeating the words they heard? Maybe it's just as well the tykes are young, 3 and 5 by my guess. They can learn this early that the skin color is nature's warning sign to avoid the groid.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's usually the niggers BEHIND the counter at the post office that get my blood pressure up.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    My local post office is 100% human, can you believe that these days? I've never seen a nigger there, even working in the back.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Then again, even if a nigger was there, you would never see it working