Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

A powder blue hooptie with different sized wagon wheels on the front and back

I've seen a couple of nigmobiles in my area, but none like this. Late 70s or early 80s Cadillac, I think. The rims were the typical shiny kind with wagon wheel spokes, and huge already. But the front were even bigger, making the front end stick up half a foot higher than the back! I don't know that thing could possibly pass inspection. Maybe the nigger uses license plates off another car, figuring if it gets pulled over, false registration will be the least of its crimes.

As soon as I saw it, I knew it would be driven by a filthy buck. The windows were down probably because the air conditioning doesn't work, but the nigger will spend a lot of money on rims and tires.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    We almost could use a separate section dedicated to niggermobiles. I know I have seen quite a few. For some reason niggers all gravitate to the same make/models of cars. For instance Chrysler 300s. Whenever I see one of those I know chances are 9 out of 10 it is going to be a nigger driving it.

CoonTownYT
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    We almost could use a separate section dedicated to niggermobiles. I know I have seen quite a few. For some reason niggers all gravitate to the same make/models of cars. For instance Chrysler 300s. Whenever I see one of those I know chances are 9 out of 10 it is going to be a nigger driving it.
    300 = Nigger Bentley.

Hive mentality, complete lack of individuality. Old police cars are another one, of course: Chargers, Crown Vics, Caprices. I have two theories on that. One is that they don't know what it's like to be in the FRONT seat of a car like that, or they're just so goddamn stupid that they think a cop won't pull them over because they think it's another cop. Could be both.