Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

British nigger radio host Dotun Adebayo can spot a racist YT just by looking at him ..

Show me any white man and I can tell you if he's racist by just looking in his eye. Most of us can. Most of us know, if we just look inna him yeye. So don't ask me 'how do I know'. That look that bloke gave me has haunted me these last 40 years. I was so humiliated that I resolved there and then to never give a man that racist power over me.
    Dotun Adebayo is Britain’s most listened-to black radio talk show host. He presents Up All Night on BBC Radio 5 live Thursdays through Sundays on 909/693 MW, The Sunday Night Special on BBC 94.9FM and Reggae Time on BBC London 94.9FM on Saturday evenings. Tune in if you’re ranking!
    http://www.voice-online.co.uk/articl...-room-your-own

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    And I can spot a nigger just by the smell of them.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers often cringe and back away from me. But most of them are completely oblivious.

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    Ever nigger that comes near me either gives me the wary "racist cracka" look or the yassah baws I be a good nigger" like a stray dog looking for a master.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    How does this nigger explain the blind hating niggers?

Lady Bastille
    Chimpout Guest
    It's the BBC. A double entendre.

And the niggers really hate to be humiliated. That's why they attack in packs because they can't fight a lone YT.