Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

My butthurt report form for niggers, Trump edition

I was thinking today that at this rate, libtards and niggers are unintentionally making sure Trump will have a 1984-style landslide in 2020. What are they going to do, riot some more? Then I thought, when was the last time niggers dared run around and burn down so much as a neighborhood? I don't think they dare. That's why they're sticking to low-scale attacks at rallies, and shutting down campus speakers. Trump wouldn't stand for a city going up in flames, just like he's told Rahm Emanuel that if Chicago does nothing about its violence, Trump will send in the feds to help.

Enjoy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Updated nigger butthurt report form - Trump edition.jpg 
Views:	862 
Size:	219.4 KB 
ID:	1694
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bottle of Hate found my original, and I thought, hey, it's self-serving, but why not make my Trump edition a sticky?

Trump sending in feds. God, did I see that or what?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

3. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I was thinking today that at this rate, libtards and niggers are unintentionally making sure Trump will have a 1984-style landslide in 2020. What are they going to do, riot some more? Then I thought, when was the last time niggers dared run around and burn down so much as a neighborhood? I don't think they dare. That's why they're sticking to low-scale attacks at rallies, and shutting down campus speakers. Trump wouldn't stand for a city going up in flames, just like he's told Rahm Emanuel that if Chicago does nothing about its violence, Trump will send in the feds to help.

Enjoy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Updated nigger butthurt report form - Trump edition.jpg 
Views:	862 
Size:	219.4 KB 
ID:	1694
    I like DeSantis for 2024 as well. A DeSantis/Trump ticket would be most excellent.

5. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    I like DeSantis for 2024 as well. A DeSantis/Trump ticket would be most excellent.
    Tru Dat!! And uh beez a Floridian n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    first time I've seen that list....

funny shit
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The next time I update this, I'll make it, "Call Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Ben Crump."

God, I hate those uppity nigger shysters.

10. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva liked this post