Close

Likes Likes:  30
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Batwinging at block party

Whenever niggroes gather, let the bullets fly! Two dead nogs isn't bad for a day's work.

No pictures, of course, but do we really need them? Keep giving your niglets those ridiculous handles, Mammies.

The Rock Hill Police Department said 44-year-old Montest Mincey and 21-year-old Maricus Kirk died at the scene. A 25-year-old woman and 24-year-old man were also shot but survived.

Days after the shooting, police identified 19-year-old D’markieoun Ji’shae Clyburn and 18-year-old Quantrel Jaheim Barrino as suspects in the shooting.

A warrant for Clyburn’s arrest was issued on June 7, and with the assistance of the Lancaster County Sheriff’s Office, he was arrested later in the day. Barrino was arrested early in the morning on June 8.
    Clyburn is being charged with murder, while Barrino is charged with accessory before the fact of murder. Both are facing charges relating to Mincey’s death and are being held at the Rock Hill Jail.
    https://www.wbtv.com/2024/06/08/2-ar...l-block-party/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's the one redeeming quality of the Street Apefricanus...is they off eachother in record numbers.
    Avoid The Groid is the best advice you can give any fellow human.

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Ryan2.0, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "D’markieoun Ji’shae Clyburn" This has to be a top contender for Stupid nigger name of the week. At least top 5. Do you think niggers just dump out a can of scrabble letters and whatever the first 30 letters are becomes the nogs nigger name?
    It's no wonder these niggers run around shooting each other. They are pissed off that there is no way in hell they would ever be able spell each other's names.
    Anytime a group of niggers get together for any reason one of them will whip out a paw gun and get to blasting.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    "D’markieoun Ji’shae Clyburn" This has to be a top contender for Stupid nigger name of the week. At least top 5. Do you think niggers just dump out a can of scrabble letters and whatever the first 30 letters are becomes the nogs nigger name?
    It's no wonder these niggers run around shooting each other. They are pissed off that there is no way in hell they would ever be able spell each other's names.
    Anytime a group of niggers get together for any reason one of them will whip out a paw gun and get to blasting.

I had forgotten all about my GIF. Big sow just be beatin' da black off of dat buck.

Scrabble? Niggers? Imagine niggers playing Scrabble: "Ass", "Muhdik", "Poo", "Muhfug", "Poosay", "Teef", etc.

No, I think they dump out a can of alphabet soup, and whatever lands on the plate is the niglet's name, with a few "sky commas" stuck in it.

"D’markieoun"

On a forum to discuss my court shows on which we had just seen niggers with sky commas (because don't know the word "apostrophe") in their stupid names, I pondered which letter the apostrophe was replacing. Some nigger-loving jackass replied, all in a huff and insinuating I might be rayciss, that this is traditional with many Irish names.

I did take the time to try to explain that the apostrophes in Irish names DO replace letters or words, usually "Of" or "Of the", but arguing with Libtards is such a waste of time. Maybe she misunderstood the term "Black Irish".
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    And what's to dislike about THAT?

7. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers need to learn how to suicide bomb like their close relative,the dune nigger.niggs can’t shoot for shit.But 50 lbs of explosive would add a bang to the nigger party and bring the batwing count up by dozens! Just imagine, the batwing fairy would be working overtime. And the crime rate in that neighborhood would go down instantly.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Niggers need to learn how to suicide bomb like their close relative,the dune nigger.niggs can’t shoot for shit.But 50 lbs of explosive would add a bang to the nigger party and bring the batwing count up by dozens! Just imagine, the batwing fairy would be working overtime. And the crime rate in that neighborhood would go down instantly.
    Maybe if we sold hand grenades next to the malt likka we could make this happen
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    D’markieoun Ji’shae

I say nothing.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

13. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Libtardologist View Post
    That's the one redeeming quality of the Street Apefricanus...is they off eachother in record numbers.
    But still NOT ENOUGH!!

15. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I had forgotten all about my GIF. Big sow just be beatin' da black off of dat buck.

Scrabble? Niggers? Imagine niggers playing Scrabble: "Ass", "Muhdik", "Poo", "Muhfug", "Poosay", "Teef", etc.

No, I think they dump out a can of alphabet soup, and whatever lands on the plate is the niglet's name, with a few "sky commas" stuck in it.

"D’markieoun"

On a forum to discuss my court shows on which we had just seen niggers with sky commas (because don't know the word "apostrophe") in their stupid names, I pondered which letter the apostrophe was replacing. Some nigger-loving jackass replied, all in a huff and insinuating I might be rayciss, that this is traditional with many Irish names.

I did take the time to try to explain that the apostrophes in Irish names DO replace letters or words, usually "Of" or "Of the", but arguing with Libtards is such a waste of time. Maybe she misunderstood the term "Black Irish".

It's funny how liberals,the actual racists, love to accuse others of racism. No point in arguing with them. They aren't intelligent to argue back.

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Maybe if we sold hand grenades next to the malt likka we could make this happen
    An easier way would be to air-drop several pallets of KFC into every ghetto and niggertown. Wouldn't be a nigger left by sundown.

19. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zambo View Post
    An easier way would be to air-drop several pallets of KFC into every ghetto and niggertown. Wouldn't be a nigger left by sundown.
    Yes and only drop half enough dipping sauce for it all. Game over niggers.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

21. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post