Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
I was in Louisville last week. Fucking crazed niggers on every corner singing for a dime. Fuck, glad I managed to escape unscathed.
Back in the 80's we raced with the International Drag Bike Association. Mostly at events in Texas and Louisiana. But there was a really pretty little 1/8 mile track close to Louisville. Ohio Valley Raceway.

First time we went, we stayed at the headquarters hotel downtown. Now we were used to staying in motels, where we could put everything that mattered in the room with us while we slept. That's what we thought this was, until we got there. Anyhow, we were going to leave and look for a motel when one of our buddies flagged us down, asking what was up. We told him what our plan was. He was like NO! He explained we'd get robbed, maybe killed. Niggers were everywhere even then.

Anyhow, long story short, while the inside of the hotel was really nice, and safe, the reason it was chosen, was it could be defended. I kid you not, race teams worked in shifts (and numbers) patrolling the parking lot day and night, when we weren't at the track. I've raced near New Orleans without a care in the world. This was stunning.

That was 40 years ago. I can only imagine what it us like there now. I bet there are roving gangs of niggers everywhere during the Derby.