Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

A feel good story

The other evening one of the local basketball- americans was walking on the other side of the street and knuckle dragged itself right into a yellowjacket nest. The refrigerator sized buck took off ooking, eeking and flailing it's monkey arms while attempting to run from the little yellow bastards. It made it about 20 feet before it's sagging pants fell down, causing it to fall right on it's hideous face. It got back up, clutching it's pants and ran down the block while still being divebombed by dozens of the flying jerks. Unfortunately, it happened so quick and I was laughing too hard to whip out my electronic leash to film it. Absolutely made my day! I feel I should sneak over to their nest and leave them a little treat for a job well done.

2. Likes Marse Igor liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    The icing on the cake would have been if Shitronius had been run over by a car or attacked by a pit bull

4. Likes Marse Igor liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    The other evening one of the local basketball- americans was walking on the other side of the street and knuckle dragged itself right into a yellowjacket nest. The refrigerator sized buck took off ooking, eeking and flailing it's monkey arms while attempting to run from the little yellow bastards. It made it about 20 feet before it's sagging pants fell down, causing it to fall right on it's hideous face. It got back up, clutching it's pants and ran down the block while still being divebombed by dozens of the flying jerks. Unfortunately, it happened so quick and I was laughing too hard to whip out my electronic leash to film it. Absolutely made my day! I feel I should sneak over to their nest and leave them a little treat for a job well done.
    Outstanding!!

6. Likes Marse Igor liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Surprised than any creature would contemplate inserting itself into any nigger, wasps, bees and hornets included.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

8. Likes Marse Igor liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Surprised than any creature would contemplate inserting itself into any nigger, wasps, bees and hornets included.
    Insects would get stds!!

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad the nigger didn’t bust it coconut head open on the sidewalk.

11. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post