Close

Likes Likes:  37
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Hamster haided Florida nigger clown attacks its sistuh with fried chiggin wangs !

I had a hard time processing this, but yes, even though a nigger would kill over a chiggun wang, or even the sauce,
    nothing will get in the way of a chimpout, not even a 10 piece of Church's

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We need to install dog fences around nigger hoods. We can then adorn every spook with a shock collar. I think this may be the answer.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    I had a hard time processing this, but yes, even though a nigger would kill over a chiggun wang, or even the sauce,
    Nigga, please! They love stereotyping themselves. Great avatar material, though.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post

Amusing treatment by the website!

Reading further that's probably the least violent thing the nigger has ever done.

Just like us!

5. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    Amusing treatment by the website!

Reading further that's probably the least violent thing the nigger has ever done.

Just like us!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	species10.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	179.3 KB 
ID:	24727
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only a fucking nigger.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Name:	species10.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	179.3 KB 
ID:	24727
    Exactly!

I pretty much consider Darwin a kook, but he was right about niggers. They are not the same species as humans.

9. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    WTF? No bat wings? Fat nigger needs a long scholarship to NU so it can learn how to shut down a felon factory properly and permanently!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly!

I pretty much consider Darwin a kook, but he was right about niggers. They are not the same species as humans.
    If aliens who knew nothing about Earth were shown that, they would not even briefly consider that those two species might be related, even distantly. The only similarities are that niggers walk upright and they are mammals, period. With this one, you can't tell if it's male or female, never mind what species it is.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    UNBELIEVEABLE! A nigger throwing away CHIGGUN? It must have been REALLY upset! Maybe da ho didn't bring in enough money last night...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If aliens who knew nothing about Earth were shown that, they would not even briefly consider that those two species might be related, even distantly. The only similarities are that niggers walk upright and they are mammals, period. With this one, you can't tell if it's male or female, never mind what species it is.
    Exactly!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just to the side of the original article did you see the article about the silverback chucking a cheeseburger at a cop? Only niggers. They truly are natures clowns.

Cops: Handcuffed Man, 73, Hit Officer With "Forcibly" Thrown Cheeseburger | The Smoking Gun

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    Just to the side of the original article did you see the article about the silverback chucking a cheeseburger at a cop? Only niggers. They truly are natures clowns.

Cops: Handcuffed Man, 73, Hit Officer With "Forcibly" Thrown Cheeseburger | The Smoking Gun
    Delancy (seen at left) has a lengthy rap sheet that includes convictions for attempted murder, fraud, and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. He was arrested in 2022 for allegedly attempting to strike a cop with a metal pole.
    Sheeiit.

Name:	Cheeseburger.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	110.0 KB 
ID:	24734

Gee, that nigger gets out of NU even faster than Bill Coonsby did. So attempted murder and attacking people, including a cop, with deadly weapons isn't really a crime if a nigger does it.

As for the cheeseburger: This is something else I've noticed niggers have in common with toddlers. If they are annoyed, frustrated, or don't like the way someone is looking at them they just grab anything nearby - a cheeseburger, a metal pole, a bowling ball, a hammer, etc. and throw it. Just like 2-year-olds having tantrums.

16. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post

Low IQ combined with zero impulse control is a hell of a thing!

18. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sheeiit.

Name:	Cheeseburger.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	110.0 KB 
ID:	24734

Gee, that nigger gets out of NU even faster than Bill Coonsby did. So attempted murder and attacking people, including a cop, with deadly weapons isn't really a crime if a nigger does it.

As for the cheeseburger: This is something else I've noticed niggers have in common with toddlers. If they are annoyed, frustrated, or don't like the way someone is looking at them they just grab anything nearby - a cheeseburger, a metal pole, a bowling ball, a hammer, etc. and throw it. Just like 2-year-olds having tantrums.
    I can smell the stink on that nigger from here!

This thing needs to be put down.

20. Likes IseDaDiva, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can smell the stink on that nigger from here!

This thing needs to be put down.
    I agree. It's the only solution since it can't be kept locked up.