Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

"I'm From New York. Florida Law Don't Apply to Me!"

"He FAFO'd"

~ Sheriff Grady Judd

I really enjoy Sheriff Judd's daily press briefings.

Our story begins with Nigger Norman Allen-Meyer Shaw speeding through Polk County in his hoopty. When the Deputy approached Nigger Norman he saw all of the windows blacked-out (like the nigger) and Nigger Norman barely rolled down the window (a very bad sign) and refused to cooperate. This is when the nigger let it be known that as a New Yorker, he was exempted from Florida laws. At least he thought that to be the case. The Deputies corrected his misconception and arrested his black ass.

2. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    "He FAFO'd"

~ Sheriff Grady Judd

I really enjoy Sheriff Judd's daily press briefings.

Our story begins with Nigger Norman Allen-Meyer Shaw speeding through Polk County in his hoopty. When the Deputy approached Nigger Norman he saw all of the windows blacked-out (like the nigger) and Nigger Norman barely rolled down the window (a very bad sign) and refused to cooperate. This is when the nigger let it be known that as a New Yorker, he was exempted from Florida laws. At least he thought that to be the case. The Deputies corrected his misconception and arrested his black ass.

Grady Judd beez da' MAING!!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Florida keeps showing the libtards that YES law and order can be done right. They still keep coming tho and making Florida's finest prove it every day.
    Especially satisfying when entitled blue gum blue state sub-simians try the Florida popo and find out, of course with the usual failure to comply endemic in the species.

" of course he didn't have any brains in the car... "
    Last edited by DavidAllenNiggertoe; 05-01-2024 at 08:50 PM.

5. Likes Jim Crow, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    What else is new?All niggers are brainless and will turn a mere warning or traffic citation into a beatdown or shoot out which ends up in hospital,morgue or jail. I’d prefer niggers in the morgue. As taxpayer, I don’t like having to pay for niggers’ NU scholarships or hospital bills.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Grady Judd beez da' MAING!!
    Hard to beat!

8. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    What else is new?All niggers are brainless and will turn a mere warning or traffic citation into a beatdown or shoot out which ends up in hospital,morgue or jail. I’d prefer niggers in the morgue. As taxpayer, I don’t like having to pay for niggers’ NU scholarships or hospital bills.
    They just had that nigger deletion in Polk County. Deputies were just going to ask the nigger, sleeping in a closed park, to move along. Instead the nigger starts a gunfight!

Stupid niggers!

10. Likes Jim Crow, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post