Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Civil Rights Marches On: Selma schools switch to virtual learning after multiple weekend shootings

A weekend shooting that left a teen student seriously injured in Selma has prompted two schools to transition to virtual learning.

Selma High School and Saints Virtual Academy/Alternative School moved to virtual learning today.
    Is this that "good trouble" that John Lewis was always yapping about?

Selma City Schools Superintendent Zickeyous Byrd said there were multiple shootings over the weekend. He said the virtual learning will remain in place until the suspects are apprehended or until police presence at the schools is increased.

“This decision comes out of concerns of possible retaliation,’’ Byrd said. “Our mission is to keep our scholars and staff safe at all times.”
    If only you could just keep them scholars from shooting each other there, Dr. Zickeyous.

https://www.al.com/news/2024/04/selm...shootings.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    We wuz scholars now huh? Then learn something! Learn how to shoot straight next time.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought virtual school was raycisss and shit seeing how niggers can't understand computers. They be filled with whitey juju.

I love the picture the signs are an excellent touch. Well done Sir.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

Is this that "good trouble" that John Lewis was always yapping about?

If only you could just keep them scholars from shooting each other there, Dr. Zickeyous.

https://www.al.com/news/2024/04/selm...shootings.html
    Zickeyous!!!

I had to click on the link. I thought you had to have made that glorious niggertastic name up! Holy hell, I was wrong.

The biggest threat to niggers isn't "racism" or some undefined boogeyman. The greatest threat to niggers is other niggers. Just the way Democrats want it.

I wouldn't care, but this nonsense spills into the human world and effects human lives.

5. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Whitey Ford liked this post