Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Non-citizens allowed to vote in Washington, DC

WASHINGTON — A federal judge dismissed a lawsuit Thursday against the District of Columbia Board of Elections that sought to invalidate a law giving noncitizens a right to vote in local elections.

The Local Resident Voting Rights Amendment Act would allow anyone who is a resident of the District of Columbia to vote, even if they are illegal aliens.

The act also permits noncitizen residents to run for D.C. government positions and to serve on the District’s Board of Elections.

The law prompted opposition in Congress but not enough to override it.
    https://www.thewellnews.com/law/judg...voting-rights/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well when everything on every local level is run by some somali or haitian nigger and they are ruling to hang white people for crimes much like the way the french were treated by the Haysheeds, then I still won't give a shit.
    You know why--- You voted for it D.C. you wanted this, so when it blows up in your face and your white interns are getting gang raped at bus stops and then being thrown in jail for being a whore, I will just laugh and say---YOU VOTED FOR THIS.
    When congressman and other white commies are getting punched in the face and their security men are getting thrown in jail for defending themselves, guess what? I will laugh and say it again---YOU VOTED FOR IT
    You want people who hate America and don't know the language to control what curriculum is in schools, or how much your taxes will be levied to pay for the invasion of crimigrants. Do you understand what you just did? The one right that used to belong only to citizens, that gave us the illusion of having a voice in our government, you took away over nigger love. You people disgust me and deserve every bad thing that comes as a result of your nigger loving libtard ideals. Don't cry over your taxes, don't cry when the garbage isn't picked up, don't cry when your sewers are clogged, because every person in charge of all the District public works is a friend or relative of some immigrant nigger who is on the town council, Enjoy it.
    Enjoy it Commies.
    This should be a great social experiment to further prove the difference between humans and the other species they just allowed to vote. I bet we could get them to stop women's suffrage in D.C and those libtard asshole white women would approve. Idiots.

3. Likes Zambo liked this post