Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Retired judge she boon on first class flight banished to economy class because bathroom door banging

This is the nigger version of the 'mile high club.' To scream 'raycissss!' while in mid-air.

A black woman and retired judge has claimed she was targeted for harassment by an American Airlines flight attendant for “slamming” the first class lavatory door on a flight to Phoenix. She denies that charge and believes the incident was racially motivated.

American Airlines Flight Attendant Accused Of Harassing Black Woman…For Slamming First Class Lavatory Door
    On February 10, 2024, retired Circuit Court Judge Pamela Hill-Veal was flying in American Airlines first class with her family from Chicago (ORD) to Phoenix (PHX). After using the forward lavatory, a flight attendant stopped her while returning to her seat and scolded her for slamming the lavatory door.
    This flight was obviously carrying ratchet Chimpcago niggers to Phoenix, AZ. No wonder Phoenix is so full of niggers now.

Later in the flight she used the lavatory again and found the flight attendant waiting for her when she stepped out. Pointing toward the rear of the plane, he yelled at her:

“He began to berate me by pointing his finger at me towards my face and saying, ‘I told you not to slam the door … so from now on, you are to use the restroom in the back of the plane’

30 minutes before landing, she rose to use the (first class) lavatory once more and when she emerged, the same flight attendant said that she would be arrested upon landing because he “didn’t like the way I talked to him.” She claims she then physically touched her (with his index finger).
    Back of the plane! Wow, this fat boon is the new Rosa Parks an' sheeit.

But, it gets worse.

We have not heard the flight attendant’s side of the story yet, but he also accuses Hill-Veal of hitting him. But she says that is ridiculous:

Hill-Veal claims she has not been able to sleep since the incident and now is afraid to fly.
    Callin' Ben Crump fo' some mo' o' dat scriminashuns nigger lottery payouts!

https://liveandletsfly.com/american-...lack-lavatory/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Kagman, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    How many times does the nigger need to use the bathroom in this flight. I swear shit like this should be immediately thrown out and the nigger flung back towards apefrica via trebuchet. Stop entertaining this shit America! Wake the fuck up!
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    This is the nigger version of the 'mile high club.' To scream 'raycissss!' while in mid-air.

This flight was obviously carrying ratchet Chimpcago niggers to Phoenix, AZ. No wonder Phoenix is so full of niggers now.

Back of the plane! Wow, this fat boon is the new Rosa Parks an' sheeit.

But, it gets worse.

Callin' Ben Crump fo' some mo' o' dat scriminashuns nigger lottery payouts!

https://liveandletsfly.com/american-...lack-lavatory/
    An UPPITY sow judge!! What did you expect?! If that nigger hit me I would have HIT it back!!

5. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lot of sickening nigger loving comments in there.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh noes, she gots de sads and de fraids now cuzza de White Man raycisms! Maybe she just needs to be reminded that flying causes global warming an sheeit.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    How many times does the nigger need to use the bathroom in this flight. I swear shit like this should be immediately thrown out and the nigger flung back towards apefrica via trebuchet. Stop entertaining this shit America! Wake the fuck up!

I love the Trebuchet. I am a firm believer that there should be one every mile along our southern border. Those aperehended crossing should get a free flight back across. Same for the crimigrants arrested in every city. Straight to the border and in line for the Trebuchet. Hell I even want a Disney style fast pass lane for families.

This nigger sow is going for a money grab, there is no reason to use a bathroom that many times in a short flight unless she was doing coke or already hammered prior to the flight. The news never reports the whole story with niggers so we will never know.

9. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    I love the Trebuchet. I am a firm believer that there should be one every mile along our southern border. Those aperehended crossing should get a free flight back across. Same for the crimigrants arrested in every city. Straight to the border and in line for the Trebuchet. Hell I even want a Disney style fast pass lane for families.

This nigger sow is going for a money grab, there is no reason to use a bathroom that many times in a short flight unless she was doing coke or already hammered prior to the flight. The news never reports the whole story with niggers so we will never know.
    The thought of flinging niggers with a trebuchet makes me laugh. It would definitely be my choice.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers should really only travel in the hold. They can call it the African American only space. Furnish it with chicken and grape soda and you'll never get them out. Trick them into " diss play-uss be onlyz fo uz "
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !