Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

90 year old nigger astronaut finally gets to go to outer space thanks to Jeff Bezos

He hoped to be the first Black astronaut in space, but never made it. Now 90, he's going.

In 1961, Ed Dwight hoped to become the first Black astronaut in space. But he never made it. Now, at 90 years old, Dwight will get the chance to finally experience space onboard Blue Origin's upcoming mission into Earth's atmosphere.

Dwight was selected by President John F. Kennedy in 1961 to enter an Air Force training program known as the path to NASA's Astronaut Corps.

When he got the letter in 1961 offering him the opportunity to be the first Black astronaut, "I thought these dudes were crazy," Dwight told national correspondent Jericka Duncan in 2022.

After completing the program in 1963, the Air Force recommended he join the corps, but he wasn't selected and entered private life in 1966.

Dwight said he felt discrimination among his peers during the training.
    Dem scriminashuns always keeping a nigger down.

"So, all these White folks that I'm dealing with, I mean, my peers, the other guys that were astronaut candidates and the leadership was just horrified at the idea of my coming down to Edwards and the president appointing me to the position," Dwight said.

His dream of going to space fell by the wayside for more than 60 years.
    Dem white folks always keeping a nigger from realizing his true potential. Damn.

His seat on the Blue Origin flight – which is believed to cost $250,000 – is sponsored by the nonprofit Space for Humanity, which helps send citizens to space. They also sponsored Katya Echazarreta, 26, an electrical engineer originally from Guadalajara, Mexico, who went on Blue Origin's June 2022 mission, becoming the first Mexican-born American woman and one of the youngest women ever to fly to space.
    Space For Humanity- who the hell is paying for that? Prolly the U.S. taxpayer.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ed-dwig...ht-jeff-bezos/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't wait for this next flight to blow up.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

3. Likes SC Anemia, Whitey Ford, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Can't wait for this next flight to blow up.
    Oh man, you went there didn't you?

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Talking about “a silk hat on a pig“! Libs love to waste our money ~!The only flight I’d like to see dwight the nigger take is a painful dissension to hell with bat wings provided by my favorite sweetheart”the batwing fairy”.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Talking about “a silk hat on a pig“! Libs love to waste our money ~!The only flight I’d like to see dwight the nigger take is a painful dissension to hell with bat wings provided by my favorite sweetheart”the batwing fairy”.
    Works for ME!!