Close

Likes Likes:  3
Reply to Thread
    save france
    Chimpout Guest

I am from France, so tired of niggers.

When i was younger i never understood racism at all and even made fun of it, but now i get it. Niggers have turned France into an absolute unsafe hellhole and i hope that this changes soon.
    France has always been a huge target from muzzies and when you add niggers to the mix... its even worse.
    I saw news headlines like: a savage nigger stabbing a teenage boy to death just because he stared at it. Some wild muzzie deciding to chimp out and stab babies in a park.
    So tired of niggers, i feel afraid around them.

2. Likes Marse Igor liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by save france View Post
    When i was younger i never understood racism at all and even made fun of it, but now i get it. Niggers have turned France into an absolute unsafe hellhole and i hope that this changes soon.
    France has always been a huge target from muzzies and when you add niggers to the mix... its even worse.
    I saw news headlines like: a savage nigger stabbing a teenage boy to death just because he stared at it. Some wild muzzie deciding to chimp out and stab babies in a park.
    The best thing to do is avoid niggers when possible and at all costs. What makes folks afraid of niggers is that they are an unpredictable savage beast that can strike for no reason.

4. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by save france View Post
    And you are CORRECT in your feelings!! WELCOME to CHIMPOUT Monsieur!!

6. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post