Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Super Nasty Insane Sex Lives Of White Plantation Mistresses

This video is REALLY sketchy to me. Yes, I bet there were mudsharks way back when but I do have questions and doubts. I think the frequency at which plantation mistresses burnt the coal was likely to have been minuscule. What do you think?

I am inclined to believe that the massa's horney-assed little nephew may have hosed a few ho's but the mistresses....naw.

2. Likes Marse Igor, Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Youtube is full of insane, whackjob historical revisionist niggerlovers.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    There has been mentally ill people since the beginning of time. But I wouldn’t believe much that I saw in a liberal YouTube video. Liberals try to build up their nigger pets to look like heroes, when we know they’re lower than zeros.

5. Likes Niggers are Useless, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would call bullshit here. This seems like nigger propaganda. White women had the sense back then (I hope anyway) to stick to their own species.

7. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Women in the 19th century did not have the freedoms that exist today. Most were subservient to their husbands. If any coal burning took place back then the punishment would be so severe no woman would risk it. On the other hand I’m sure there was lots of oil drilling taking place given the population of mixoids we see today.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

9. Likes IseDaDiva, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    This video is REALLY sketchy to me. Yes, I bet there were mudsharks way back when but I do have questions and doubts. I think the frequency at which plantation mistresses burnt the coal was likely to have been minuscule. What do you think?

I am inclined to believe that the massa's horney-assed little nephew may have hosed a few ho's but the mistresses....naw.

Mudsharks have always existed. However, the mistresses of plantations would have to have been nuts to take a chance of destroying their lives if they rutted with nigger slaves and shat out a mutant sprog. I doubt very many of them would risk that. I think the ending of "Mandingo" was probably pretty accurate when the coal burner was poisoned, the nigger sprog disposed of, and her buck boiled up. No YT husband in those days would live with such shame.

For sure the plantation owners dallied with the young sows. Genteel women in those days were not expected to show any enjoyment in sex, so to "spare them" their husbands would use the slaves instead. Everyone knows sows are always in heat and were probably thrilled to be singled out. I feel sorry for women who lived in those days as basically chattel, owned first by fathers and then by husbands.

There are a lot of very educational and great things on YT, and also many outright lies and fake history. which many accept as gospel. This one I would take with a grain of salt. It's always "Oh, the poor niggers!"
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even up until "emmet" or whatever the F that coon's name was, it was a NO GO for nogs to taint a white woman.
    NO self respecting woman in the South would go that route, and if she did , she most likely would have been outcast or disposed of quietly.
    For the buck, any one of them stupid enough to try it would know they were risking being LYNCHED.

If it happened at all, it would be a rare event.

Massas banging sows, yeah prolly happened all the time. Guess at the time it was seen as better to shag a monkey than spank one.

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post