Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Baboon Dem Rep Bennie Thompson wants to remove Trump's Secret Service protection

Rep. Bennie Thompson, the former chairman of the House January 6 committee, introduced legislation on Friday that would strip former President Donald Trump of Secret Service protection if he is sentenced to prison.

"Unfortunately, current law doesn't anticipate how Secret Service protection would impact the felony prison sentence of a protectee — even a former President," Thompson, a Mississippi Democrat, said in a statement released by his office. "It is regrettable that it has come to this, but this previously unthought-of scenario could become our reality."
    Thompson is responding to possible concerns that if Trump were sentenced to prison as a result of a conviction in any of the 91 felony charges across the four indictments he faces.

As Business Insider previously reported, there would be major logistical hurdles to overcome if Trump were to be incarcerated. One of the biggest concerns would be what happens to Trump's Secret Service detail. By law, former presidents and their spouses are entitled to lifetime protection unless they decline to accept the security. The children of former presidents are also entitled to protection until they turn 16.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/hous...service-2024-4
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    F@CK that uncle remus nigger!!

3. Likes Niggers are Useless, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    That will never happen. I guess in between all those bananas and purple drank the sheboon forgot to read it’s lawbooks. Ex-president are to be given secret service protection for the rest of their lives. What a stupid nigger! The worst case scenario, Trump would be given house arrest, in Margo Lago.

5. Likes Niggers are Useless, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    These communists never stop fantasizing about their most visible opponent to their communist agenda. This is just more theatre to distract us from some other commie garbage they are shoving down our throats. Probably more money laundering through their ATM in Ukraine. Eventually our currency will collapse and these blood sucking communist assholes will have to take their con somewhere else. In the meantime Trumptard will never have secret service revoked keep trying commies.

7. Likes Whitey Ford, Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    F@CK that uncle remus nigger!!
    He's what I call a 'moldy turd nigger.'
    You ever notice that when old niggers grow white beards and have white hair it always ends up looking like mold growing on a turd?
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

9. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    You ever notice that when old niggers grow white beards and have white hair it always ends up looking like mold growing on a turd?
    great stuff
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

11. Likes Whitey Ford, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The January 6th Committee is a fuckin embarrassment. And...in my opinion, this Trump derangement syndrome is WAY off the rails.
    Rub some dirt in it, walk it off. You lost already and you're going to lose again.

Goddammit this crap is getting old.

13. Likes Whitey Ford, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Yep!!