Close

Likes Likes:  18
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Groid_Rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Upstate Nig York
    Posts
    3,401
    Post Thanks / Like

    Red face 5 Teenapers Stupidents Shot in the DC nigburb of Greenbelt on Senior Skip Day

    Leave it to the niggers to ruin a fine semi rebellious school tradition. But every skoo day is a skip day for niggers. Of course due to shitty nigger marksapeship, none of them were batwinged.
    Five teenaPers were injured, including one who remains in critical condition, after gunfire erupted at a park in Greenbelt, Maryland, on Friday afternoon where hundreds of high school students gathered for senior skip day. Police said they do not have a suspect in custody or a motive for the shooting.
    https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/19/us/ma...ing/index.html
    Of course none of the stories or videos mention names or even have pictures of the nigger mob, 600 strong.
    The video below has a the usual white AF police guy yakking most of the time; but it also had a couple of local HNICs on to clue us in to the demographics of the area.

    For the uninformed, Prince Georges County MD borders on niggerfuxated NE DC, so it turned into Washington DC's nigburb over the decades.
    We need some smilies for teenapers, niglets and other yutes.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

  2. #2
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    SC Anemia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    1,441
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm just going to leave this right here...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Missed-target-398x414.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	24694

    Dammit, can we get some range time for these niggers?

  3. #3
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    11,238
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Leave it to the niggers to ruin a fine semi rebellious school tradition. But every skoo day is a skip day for niggers. Of course due to shitty nigger marksapeship, none of them were batwinged.
    https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/19/us/ma...ing/index.html
    Of course none of the stories or videos mention names or even have pictures of the nigger mob, 600 strong.
    The video below has a the usual white AF police guy yakking most of the time; but it also had a couple of local HNICs on to clue us in to the demographics of the area.

    For the uninformed, Prince Georges County MD borders on niggerfuxated NE DC, so it turned into Washington DC's nigburb over the decades.
    We need some smilies for teenapers, niglets and other yutes.
    Back in the 70's, Prince George's County was mainly blue collar whites, while neighboring Montgomery County was white collar whites. In the 80's d.c. niggers starting moving to P.G. county in DROVES, making the county FUXATED. In the mid and late 90's "apefirmative blacktion" groids moved to Northerm Montgomery County making that area FUXATED!! There is a town there called Germantown which they should rename as NIGGER town!!

  4. #4
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Groid_Rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Upstate Nig York
    Posts
    3,401
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Back in the 70's, Prince George's County was mainly blue collar whites, while neighboring Montgomery County was white collar whites. In the 80's d.c. niggers starting moving to P.G. county in DROVES, making the county FUXATED. In the mid and late 90's "apefirmative blacktion" groids moved to Northerm Montgomery County making that area FUXATED!! There is a town there called Germantown which they should rename as NIGGER town!!
    All of MD is becoming totally niggerfuxated
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

  5. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
  6. #5
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    11,238
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    All of MD is becoming totally niggerfuxated
    Tru Dat, maing!!

  7. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
  8. #6
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    8,168
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I'm just going to leave this right here...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Missed-target-398x414.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	24694

    Dammit, can we get some range time for these niggers?
    Problem is, if they learn how shoot, YT won’t have the advantage in a likka stoe stick up!

  9. Likes SC Anemia, NiggerWrangler liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •