Close

Likes Likes:  51
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Florida popo show a stupid nigger bitch how it's handled when it won't shut up, and won't comply

Quintessential TNB, this is niggers in a nutshell.
    Anything they are told to do, they will do anything BUT, even if it means getting their nigger nose rubbed on a wooden plank,
    and having their worthless nigger ass hauled away to the pokey. The only surprise here is that the idiot boon didn't chimp any harder than it did ...

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Anything they are told to do, they will do anything BUT, even if it means getting their nigger nose rubbed on a wooden plank,
    and having their worthless nigger ass hauled away to the pokey. The only surprise here is that the idiot boon didn't chimp any harder than it did ...

So GLAD that I live in Florida!!

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was living with a chick in Orlando for a while when I first moved to Florida in 87. She sold native American hand made stuff and would get a kiosk at the Florida mall on OBT in Orlando every Christmas season.
    I somehow got dragged into setting up for her until she got there on Sunday mornings and closing on Saturday evenings.(She was also a dancer, which is why I was with her in the first place. Lol!.) She compensated me both monetarily and physically. Lol!
    One slow Saturday evening at the start of the season,a group of sows came browsing the kiosk. There was a sunglass hut right in front of me. And I had a thing with the chick that works there. So she looked out for me. She also let me use the restroom. Lol!
    As soon as the sheboons left, the chick from the sunglass hut says” I’ll watch your kiosk, that nigger stole something”. i’m chasing them and I asked for security guard to help me. He was a worthless useless lazy goodfornuffin fuck!
    Lucky for me, the fat little thieving boone was behind the pack. They all ran into the corridor that led to the baffroom.I cornered the thief up against the payphones where no one could see. I said.” give me the shit you took from me or I’m going to bash your brains against this wall”. The other sow ran into the baffroom.It returned two necklaces and replied” why you freaking? I was gonna come back when I got paid and buy a necklace “
    This is the mentality of a stupid nigger. that was over 30 years ago! Nowadays, I probably would’ve got arrested trying to get my shit back. Seems like criminals, mostly niggers have more rights than the victims.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Seems like criminals, mostly niggers have more rights than the victims.
    They damn sure act like it too ! " I'm a thieving boon coon , so what ? Don't touch me ! " I appreciate the professionalism of Florida's finest in proving entitled shitsticks WRONG

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I was living with a chick in Orlando for a while when I first moved to Florida in 87. She sold native American hand made stuff and would get a kiosk at the Florida mall on OBT in Orlando every Christmas season.
    I somehow got dragged into setting up for her until she got there on Sunday mornings and closing on Saturday evenings.(She was also a dancer, which is why I was with her in the first place. Lol!.) She compensated me both monetarily and physically. Lol!
    One slow Saturday evening at the start of the season,a group of sows came browsing the kiosk. There was a sunglass hut right in front of me. And I had a thing with the chick that works there. So she looked out for me. She also let me use the restroom. Lol!
    As soon as the sheboons left, the chick from the sunglass hut says” I’ll watch your kiosk, that nigger stole something”. i’m chasing them and I asked for security guard to help me. He was a worthless useless lazy goodfornuffin fuck!
    Lucky for me, the fat little thieving boone was behind the pack. They all ran into the corridor that led to the baffroom.I cornered the thief up against the payphones where no one could see. I said.” give me the shit you took from me or I’m going to bash your brains against this wall”. The other sow ran into the baffroom.It returned two necklaces and replied” why you freaking? I was gonna come back when I got paid and buy a necklace “
    This is the mentality of a stupid nigger. that was over 30 years ago! Nowadays, I probably would’ve got arrested trying to get my shit back. Seems like criminals, mostly niggers have more rights than the victims.
    In dhimmirat run "blue cities" they DO!!

7. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They damn sure act like it too ! " I'm a thieving boon coon , so what ? Don't touch me ! " I appreciate the professionalism of Florida's finest in proving entitled shitsticks WRONG
    As do I!! Another REASON why I LOVE this state!!

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    In dhimmirat run "blue cities" they DO!!
    In New York, a lot of the smaller stores keep everything behind the counter or locked behind a glass. I saw that in California, Target only has the picture of the item with a tag. You pay for it, then you get the item.if you don’t do something extreme ,thieving niggers will bankrupt you.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I saw this the other day, but that sow/buck/whatever it is, who so hideous I couldn't watch the video.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    i'll never understand how cops can maintain their temper and sanity when dealing with the childish nigger monkeyshines thay come up against daily. If I were a cop I would be fired and in jail the first week on the job. No amount of training can adequately prepare cops for niggers.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zambo View Post
    i'll never understand how cops can maintain their temper and sanity when dealing with the childish nigger monkeyshines thay come up against daily. If I were a cop I would be fired and in jail the first week on the job. No amount of training can adequately prepare cops for niggers.
    They couldn’t pay me a million bucks a year salary to deal with these niggers. Useless pieces of shit. They age in reverse. Always act like 5 year olds getting caught woth their hand in the cookie jar. Too bad the cops can’t just bash em with a nightstick a few times when they get unruly anymore. Every time they are caught stealing, they chimp out and are honestly baffled as to why they are being detained because in their worthless minds, they really dindu nuffin. I hate em more every day.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Filthy nigger. They should have taken her out into the everglades where she could be at one with nature!

14. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post