Close

Likes Likes:  11
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

i hate every single nigger!!!

hi everyone! i’m new here. i have always hated black people my whole life, they make me feel so scared genuinely. my dad has always told me how horrible they are and he still does. i’m not gonna say my age but i’m young and a girl so idk i just am always scared they’re gonna come after me. this website makes me feel so safe and heard and i definitely will be visiting this site a lot. you all are great people and we need more of y’all in this world. <3

2. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stop referring to them as “Black people“.Niggers are not people. They are a disgusting species of sub primate/beast. And it seems like your daddy taught you right, like I taught my daughters. Stay away from niggers completely and you’ll have a good life.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hi everyone! i’m new here. i have always hated black people my whole life, they make me feel so scared genuinely. my dad has always told me how horrible they are and he still does. i’m not gonna say my age but i’m young and a girl so idk i just am always scared they’re gonna come after me. this website makes me feel so safe and heard and i definitely will be visiting this site a lot. you all are great people and we need more of y’all in this world. <3
    Welcome to Chimpout!! You will LOVE it here!!

5. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Being scared of niggers is a very important factor to keeping you safe. Stay away from them. Buck or sow, they're all dangerous. Nothing good has ever come from dealing, associating with, "dating" or befriending niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes Niggers are Useless, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Being scared of niggers is a very important factor to keeping you safe. Stay away from them. Buck or sow, they're all dangerous. Nothing good has ever come from dealing, associating with, "dating" or befriending niggers.
    Tru Dat!!

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome. Niggers are not people. Niggers are a separate species that generally resembles humans. Over the years the nigger has learned to make human sounds similar to our language and some have even learned how to use human inventions like cars and cell phones. They are not humans so calling them black people is incorrect. Welcome again to Chimpout have fun bashing niggers and never loose your fear of being around niggers. Niggers are black for a reason, the same reason poisonous snakes are so colorful to scare other animals away from them, nature is just trying to warn you.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post