Close

Likes Likes:  24
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    NiggerWrangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2023
    Posts
    903
    Post Thanks / Like

    Why You Taze Me Bro? Why You Punch Me Bro? Why You Beat My Ass Bro? Why Yo Do This Bro?

    Akron...


    From the "only a nigger" files...


    This is from 2022, but just dropped on this Channel. An Akron police officer pulls over a nigger for illegally dark tinted windows and all of the TNB begins.



    The nigger immediately starts running it's mouth and complaining. Besides the dark tint, the nigger is driving with a suspended license. The officer is TRYING to cut the nigger a break, but being a nigger, it's too stupid to understand this.


    The nigger says it's name is Eric and it's 19. Of course it has no ID and doesn't know it's Social Security number. The nigger will later claim it's name is Desmond and that it never said Eric. It's too stupid to understand what bodycams are and how they work.


    Seeing as how the nigger is mouthy and uncooperative, the officer orders the nigger out of the car. More niggerbabble follows. The officer tries to put the nigger in handcuffs, and the nigger starts resisting. Of course the nigger has a cellphone in it's paw the whole time. The officer can sense the nigger is going to try and run, so the officer has ahold of the nigger's jacket. The nigger manages to break away and gets a few steps before the ridin' the lightning! Despite being on the ground, and crying like a little bitch, the nigger still resists being handcuffed. The officer punches the nigger upside it's head, and the nigger complies! Unfortunately it doesn't shut up. It never shuts up.



    The niggerbabble is non-stop. You'd think he was being kilt! Of course all if this is happening to him for "no reason!"


    Anyhow... the nigger was charged with:


    Misrepresenting identification

    Obstructing official business

    Resisting arrest



    Stupid niggers!




  2. #2
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Marse Igor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Posts
    125
    Post Thanks / Like
    The bix nood is strong in that one. I only wish it would have resisted a little more forcefully and prompted a more definitive take down.
    What hump?

  3. #3
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    8,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers never do anything wrong. thatís why the prison system is made up of 90% niggers! 14% of the population 90% of the crime.

  4. #4
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    DavidAllenNiggertoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Tennafukin' C !
    Posts
    1,509
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kept waiting for the fool to say it "cain't breeve." Cop is worn out with flapping bootlips nonetheless.. SHUT UP !!!

  5. #5
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    11,244
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    Akron...


    From the "only a nigger" files...


    This is from 2022, but just dropped on this Channel. An Akron police officer pulls over a nigger for illegally dark tinted windows and all of the TNB begins.



    The nigger immediately starts running it's mouth and complaining. Besides the dark tint, the nigger is driving with a suspended license. The officer is TRYING to cut the nigger a break, but being a nigger, it's too stupid to understand this.


    The nigger says it's name is Eric and it's 19. Of course it has no ID and doesn't know it's Social Security number. The nigger will later claim it's name is Desmond and that it never said Eric. It's too stupid to understand what bodycams are and how they work.


    Seeing as how the nigger is mouthy and uncooperative, the officer orders the nigger out of the car. More niggerbabble follows. The officer tries to put the nigger in handcuffs, and the nigger starts resisting. Of course the nigger has a cellphone in it's paw the whole time. The officer can sense the nigger is going to try and run, so the officer has ahold of the nigger's jacket. The nigger manages to break away and gets a few steps before the ridin' the lightning! Despite being on the ground, and crying like a little bitch, the nigger still resists being handcuffed. The officer punches the nigger upside it's head, and the nigger complies! Unfortunately it doesn't shut up. It never shuts up.



    The niggerbabble is non-stop. You'd think he was being kilt! Of course all if this is happening to him for "no reason!"


    Anyhow... the nigger was charged with:


    Misrepresenting identification

    Obstructing official business

    Resisting arrest



    Stupid niggers!



    Because!!

  6. #6
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    11,244
    Post Thanks / Like

    Nigdar

    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    Akron...


    From the "only a nigger" files...


    This is from 2022, but just dropped on this Channel. An Akron police officer pulls over a nigger for illegally dark tinted windows and all of the TNB begins.



    The nigger immediately starts running it's mouth and complaining. Besides the dark tint, the nigger is driving with a suspended license. The officer is TRYING to cut the nigger a break, but being a nigger, it's too stupid to understand this.


    The nigger says it's name is Eric and it's 19. Of course it has no ID and doesn't know it's Social Security number. The nigger will later claim it's name is Desmond and that it never said Eric. It's too stupid to understand what bodycams are and how they work.


    Seeing as how the nigger is mouthy and uncooperative, the officer orders the nigger out of the car. More niggerbabble follows. The officer tries to put the nigger in handcuffs, and the nigger starts resisting. Of course the nigger has a cellphone in it's paw the whole time. The officer can sense the nigger is going to try and run, so the officer has ahold of the nigger's jacket. The nigger manages to break away and gets a few steps before the ridin' the lightning! Despite being on the ground, and crying like a little bitch, the nigger still resists being handcuffed. The officer punches the nigger upside it's head, and the nigger complies! Unfortunately it doesn't shut up. It never shuts up.



    The niggerbabble is non-stop. You'd think he was being kilt! Of course all if this is happening to him for "no reason!"


    Anyhow... the nigger was charged with:


    Misrepresenting identification

    Obstructing official business

    Resistincerumpg arrest



    Stupid niggers!



    Wheh ben crump beez at?!

  7. #7
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    11,244
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    Akron...


    From the "only a nigger" files...


    This is from 2022, but just dropped on this Channel. An Akron police officer pulls over a nigger for illegally dark tinted windows and all of the TNB begins.



    The nigger immediately starts running it's mouth and complaining. Besides the dark tint, the nigger is driving with a suspended license. The officer is TRYING to cut the nigger a break, but being a nigger, it's too stupid to understand this.


    The nigger says it's name is Eric and it's 19. Of course it has no ID and doesn't know it's Social Security number. The nigger will later claim it's name is Desmond and that it never said Eric. It's too stupid to understand what bodycams are and how they work.


    Seeing as how the nigger is mouthy and uncooperative, the officer orders the nigger out of the car. More niggerbabble follows. The officer tries to put the nigger in handcuffs, and the nigger starts resisting. Of course the nigger has a cellphone in it's paw the whole time. The officer can sense the nigger is going to try and run, so the officer has ahold of the nigger's jacket. The nigger manages to break away and gets a few steps before the ridin' the lightning! Despite being on the ground, and crying like a little bitch, the nigger still resists being handcuffed. The officer punches the nigger upside it's head, and the nigger complies! Unfortunately it doesn't shut up. It never shuts up.



    The niggerbabble is non-stop. You'd think he was being kilt! Of course all if this is happening to him for "no reason!"


    Anyhow... the nigger was charged with:


    Misrepresenting identification

    Obstructing official business

    Resisting arrest



    Stupid niggers!



    LOVED it when nigger got da' electronic BULLWHIP!!

  8. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
  9. #8
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Niggers are Useless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Posts
    766
    Post Thanks / Like
    My son bought a used car and was pulled over within two weeks of purchase for the windows being too dark. (Funny how niggers seem to get away with even darker windows around here, but being a white kid, the cop probably knew he was safe with the stop.) Strange thing was after the stop, my son came to the house we removed the tint and had the cops inspect the car after and the ticket was tossed out. Weird the difference. Just like us - my ass. Niggers are as different from humans as snakes are from gators. Just because they can make human sounds and operate some types of human equipment does not make them human. They are vile disgusting animals and the more they are elevated and coddled the worse their behavior becomes.


  10. #9
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    CoonsЯus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    4,286
    Post Thanks / Like
    That cop couldn't have been anymore accommodating, respectful and patient. He should have been a zoo keeper.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

  11. #10
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    SC Anemia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    1,441
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Shut the fuck up" was my favorite part. Damn that was a mouthy nigger.

  12. #11
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    NiggerWrangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2023
    Posts
    903
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    LOVED it when nigger got da' electronic BULLWHIP!!
    Quite enjoyable!

  13. #12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    NiggerWrangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2023
    Posts
    903
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    My son bought a used car and was pulled over within two weeks of purchase for the windows being too dark. (Funny how niggers seem to get away with even darker windows around here, but being a white kid, the cop probably knew he was safe with the stop.) Strange thing was after the stop, my son came to the house we removed the tint and had the cops inspect the car after and the ticket was tossed out. Weird the difference. Just like us - my ass. Niggers are as different from humans as snakes are from gators. Just because they can make human sounds and operate some types of human equipment does not make them human. They are vile disgusting animals and the more they are elevated and coddled the worse their behavior becomes.

    Exactly!

  14. #13
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    NiggerWrangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2023
    Posts
    903
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    That cop couldn't have been anymore accommodating, respectful and patient. He should have been a zoo keeper.
    Just goes to show you. You can't help a nigger. They are beyond help.

  15. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •