Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

She boon bus driver flies through the windshield while transporting niggerteam to feetsball event

"I went to pick up the team at the University of South Carolina. It's not even a team – it was a fraternity. Once they got food and whatever, they got back on the bus, and we all were driving," Wilson said.

In just minutes, tragedy struck. Fifty-six students were on board when one of the tires blew out on Interstate 10 in Southern Mississippi.
    She stood up to hold onto the wheel to keep the bus from flipping, which sent her flying through the windshield.
    Good Samaritans rushed to see if she was alive.

"She thought I was decapitated and dead, and her husband rolled by slowly. He looked in the side view and said, 'Mary, she's alive ... her legs are moving,'" said Wilson.

Nine students were taken to a local hospital, while the bus driver and another student were airlifted from the scene in critical condition.
    https://www.kcci.com/article/federal...light/60553187
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Marse Igor, NiggerWrangler, Ryan2.0 liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    IN 3...2...1...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mega_Millions_Lottery_logo.svg.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	145.8 KB 
ID:	24687

It's not like we weren't already going to be supporting this disgusting tub of shit. I blame the bus, there was so much potential there.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    IN 3...2...1...

It's not like we weren't already going to be supporting this disgusting tub of shit. I blame the bus, there was so much potential there.

IDK, it says She stood up to hold onto the wheel to keep the bus from flipping, which sent her flying through the windshield.

This means that she was not following the law in the first place.
    South Carolina's safety belt law requires that every driver and every occupant of a motor vehicle, when it is being operated on the public streets and highways of this State, must wear a fastened safety belt that complies with all provisions of federal law for its use.

She obviously wasn't wearing her seat belt, which means she wasn't obeying the law. This would make Nigger Lottery Jackpot Winnings much more dificult.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What kind of moron stands up to keep a vehicle from rolling over? A nigger, that's who!

Unless the nigger was driving well above the speed limit, a blowout should have had little to no effect on how the bus was handling. I've had high speed blowouts on the highway before and once had the rear tire on my drag bike go flat towards the finish line at 160 mph. All I did was clamp down extra hard on the front brake lever.

The stupid nigger didn't know how to drive in the first place!

Standing up. Shit, if she had money the bus company should sue her for wrecking their bus!

6. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course the sow is alive. Nigger animals are much more robust than people.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    IN 3...2...1...

Tru Dat!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    IT'S TRUE! Niggers CAN fly!

10. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What an ugly shit missile that beast must have been. Standing up to steer? Yeah right, the boon was not wearing it's seatbelt per commercial driving requirements and used this story as an excuse. I wonder what the dumb sow ran over that caused the shit missile launch? Maybe if there is video I would think otherwise, but for now I'm smelling nigger lotto and calling bullshit.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    What an ugly shit missile that beast must have been. Standing up to steer? Yeah right, the boon was not wearing it's seatbelt per commercial driving requirements and used this story as an excuse. I wonder what the dumb sow ran over that caused the shit missile launch? Maybe if there is video I would think otherwise, but for now I'm smelling nigger lotto and calling bullshit.

I wish there was video. I bet it’s hilarious.
    *busts through the windshield
    ”sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeit”!
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

13. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post