Close

Likes Likes:  22
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    NiggerWrangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2023
    Posts
    903
    Post Thanks / Like

    Wild Monkeyshines in Jacksonville!

    Two separate incidents in Jacksonville, Florida overnight...

    The first is a shoot-em-up where one suspook in a mask shoots up a car with a buck and a sow.

    No leads on the shooter.


    In the second case, we have an armed carjacking. A Sheriff's Deputy spotted the stolen car and attempted to stop the criminal. The jigaboo slowed down, and according to authorities, kicked the passenger out. No details on them.


    The nigger ditched the stolen car and ran into a neighborhood. The wrong neighborhood! The nigger ran into an open garage, attempted to steal another car. In all of the commotion, residents of the neighborhood, ARMED RESIDENTS, went looking for the nigger. Meanwhile the nigger went BACK the the home with the open garage. This time the owner had armed himself. The nigger, also armed, advanced on the homeowner, who told the nigger to stop. The nigger kept coming and the homeowner shot the nigger. Unfortunately his aim wasn't too good and he only hit the nigger in the leg. More range time is in order.

    A spokeswoman for the Sheriff's Office made sure to note the homeowner feared for his life, as justification for shooting the nigger. This is how it is supposed to work.



    Unfortunately in both situations the Bat Fairy was denied.


    Wild niggers everywhere!



  2. #2
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    8,185
    Post Thanks / Like
    The saddest part of all is that no bat wings were issued.

  3. #3
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    11,244
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    Two separate incidents in Jacksonville, Florida overnight...

    The first is a shoot-em-up where one suspook in a mask shoots up a car with a buck and a sow.

    No leads on the shooter.


    In the second case, we have an armed carjacking. A Sheriff's Deputy spotted the stolen car and attempted to stop the criminal. The jigaboo slowed down, and according to authorities, kicked the passenger out. No details on them.


    The nigger ditched the stolen car and ran into a neighborhood. The wrong neighborhood! The nigger ran into an open garage, attempted to steal another car. In all of the commotion, residents of the neighborhood, ARMED RESIDENTS, went looking for the nigger. Meanwhile the nigger went BACK the the home with the open garage. This time the owner had armed himself. The nigger, also armed, advanced on the homeowner, who told the nigger to stop. The nigger kept coming and the homeowner shot the nigger. Unfortunately his aim wasn't too good and he only hit the nigger in the leg. More range time is in order.

    A spokeswoman for the Sheriff's Office made sure to note the homeowner feared for his life, as justification for shooting the nigger. This is how it is supposed to work.



    Unfortunately in both situations the Bat Fairy was denied.


    Wild niggers everywhere!


    The wes' si' is the MOST nigger-FUXATED part of Jacksonville!! It looks like Botswana!!

  4. #4
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Niggers are Useless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Posts
    766
    Post Thanks / Like
    More range time is definitely in order for this homeowner. He had a great opportunity to save the taxpayers a fortune. Next time may I suggest something more like a 12 gauge and 00 buck? What a wild night of knuckling niggers.

  5. #5
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    I aint bin dun did dat!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Posts
    3,977
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    The wes' si' is the MOST nigger-FUXATED part of Jacksonville!! It looks like Botswana!!
    You got that right. It’s a shithole and smells like niggers if you come anywhere near it.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

  6. #6
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    NiggerWrangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2023
    Posts
    903
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The saddest part of all is that no bat wings were issued.
    Indeed! Sad day.

  7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •