Close

Likes Likes:  22
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger trying me.

What’s up, fellas and diva?
    So, I’m leaving Walmart, heading to my truck with four cases of water in a cart. I have a big truck, so I always park at the end. Easy to get in and out. Anyway,this thug looking nigger backs into my cart. Of course, the pedestrian always has the right of way,especially in a parking lot.But,idiot niggers feel entitled and figure they always have the right of way.TNB.
    It pulls back into its spot and get out to look at it’s niggerized Nissan hooptie ride. There really was no damage. I just ignore it and continue to my truck, load the four cases of water in the bed and put my cart away.
    By this time the nigger is pulled up next to my truck. It was talking some crazy shit saying I owed it money for damage.I totally ignore the piece of shit like it’s not even there. I get in my truck, start it and am waiting to pull out.
    The nigger runs up to my driver side and grabs the door handle. Of course, the doors are locked automatically when I start the truck. I just reach into my waistband,pull out and take the safety off my commander.
    I say to the nigger”back off”. It looks in,immediately changed its tune,backed off and replied” you don’t have to act out,we cool”. There’s a sigh of relief on my part and I proceed to head out.
    If I told my wife how I handled this situation, she’d be pissed at me. She would say that I’m too old to take risks like that because we’re financially stable, and she’s afraid to get sued and lose what we have.
    I realize this could’ve ended bad. But I can’t think of any other way that I’ve could’ve gotten out of that situation without showing the beast that I was ready to stand my ground.
    I sure am glad I have this site. Even though everyone I associate with dislikes niggers, I don’t think I want to discuss this situation with them. Because I don’t want to be portrayed as a tough guy or a wanna be tough guy.I’m not. I’m just a guy that felt threatened and wanted to get out of there quick,without being robbed and/or harmed.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    What’s up, fellas and diva?
    So, I’m leaving Walmart, heading to my truck with four cases of water in a cart. I have a big truck, so I always park at the end. Easy to get in and out. Anyway,this thug looking nigger backs into my cart. Of course, the pedestrian always has the right of way,especially in a parking lot.But,idiot niggers feel entitled and figure they always have the right of way.TNB.
    It pulls back into its spot and get out to look at it’s niggerized Nissan hooptie ride. There really was no damage. I just ignore it and continue to my truck, load the four cases of water in the bed and put my cart away.
    By this time the nigger is pulled up next to my truck. It was talking some crazy shit saying I owed it money for damage.I totally ignore the piece of shit like it’s not even there. I get in my truck, start it and am waiting to pull out.
    The nigger runs up to my driver side and grabs the door handle. Of course, the doors are locked automatically when I start the truck. I just reach into my waistband,pull out and take the safety off my commander.
    I say to the nigger”back off”. It looks in,immediately changed its tune,backed off and replied” you don’t have to act out,we cool”. There’s a sigh of relief on my part and I proceed to head out.
    If I told my wife how I handled this situation, she’d be pissed at me. She would say that I’m too old to take risks like that because we’re financially stable, and she’s afraid to get sued and lose what we have.
    I realize this could’ve ended bad. But I can’t think of any other way that I’ve could’ve gotten out of that situation without showing the beast that I was ready to stand my ground.
    I sure am glad I have this site. Even though everyone I associate with dislikes niggers, I don’t think I want to discuss this situation with them. Because I don’t want to be portrayed as a tough guy or a wanna be tough guy.I’m not. I’m just a guy that felt threatened and wanted to get out of there quick,without being robbed and/or harmed.
    You did the RIGHT thing, Jim.

3. Likes Niggers are Useless, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    You did the RIGHT thing, Jim.
    Well, I would have sped away if I didn’t have to give passing cars the right of way. And I only would’ve used deadly force if the nigger broke the window and attacked.I know Walmart has surveillance cameras. That could go either way.
    You and I both know what happened to Mr. Drejka in Tampa 4 yrs ago.We all saw the video.With a woke jury, they fucked him bad! He’s doing 20 years and will be broke if he makes it out alive.His life is fucked!
    At our age, 20 years is a death sentence. And you know the fambily of the nigger would sue. That would not only make my life a living hell, but just think of what it would do to my wife and daughters?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Well, I would have sped away if I didn’t have to give passing cars the right of way. And I only would’ve used deadly force if the nigger broke the window and attacked.I know Walmart has surveillance cameras. That could go either way.
    You and I both know what happened to Mr. Drejka in Tampa 4 yrs ago.We all saw the video.With a woke jury, they fucked him bad! He’s doing 20 years and will be broke if he makes it out alive.His life is fucked!
    At our age, 20 years is a death sentence. And you know the fambily of the nigger would sue. That would not only make my life a living hell, but just think of what it would do to my wife and daughters?
    Exactly!!

6. Likes Niggers are Useless, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jim if you had done nothing and remained passive it could have gone completely different. Niggers love to prey on those who seem weak to them, we see that all the time hear at chimpout. The nigger may have seen you as an opportunity to extort some easy cash, it may have even done this a time or two and gotten away with it or maybe that's what this nigger does all the time, sit in lots waiting to bump someone it thinks will be an easy mark. You showed an animal that you were the stronger species and it backed down. Feel good about it. I do understand your concern, I think about the same thing all the time as I carry also, legal and lawful but I'm white so in my state I am already guilty no matter what the circumstance or evidence to prove otherwise. It's sad that we have to feel this way and think about things as simple as defending yourself but law does not work for whites anymore.
    We need a red state coalition that allows humans the right to defend themselves from the animals and not be scared.
    I agree with not telling your wife, mine would get a little pissed off at me also. You did well.
    Thanks for sharing, this is the right place to talk all things nigger for sure.

8. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    Jim if you had done nothing and remained passive it could have gone completely different. Niggers love to prey on those who seem weak to them, we see that all the time hear at chimpout. The nigger may have seen you as an opportunity to extort some easy cash, it may have even done this a time or two and gotten away with it or maybe that's what this nigger does all the time, sit in lots waiting to bump someone it thinks will be an easy mark. You showed an animal that you were the stronger species and it backed down. Feel good about it. I do understand your concern, I think about the same thing all the time as I carry also, legal and lawful but I'm white so in my state I am already guilty no matter what the circumstance or evidence to prove otherwise. It's sad that we have to feel this way and think about things as simple as defending yourself but law does not work for whites anymore.
    We need a red state coalition that allows humans the right to defend themselves from the animals and not be scared.
    I agree with not telling your wife, mine would get a little pissed off at me also. You did well.
    Thanks for sharing, this is the right place to talk all things nigger for sure.
    I’ve alway been known to be a little on the wild side. Never thought about consequences . When my mom was alive,I had everything I own under her name. But after my daughters were born in the 90s, that started to change. I care more about them then I do about myself. I wouldn’t want them to suffer a loss from my actions.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good on ya Jim! At 66 years old now I've finally realized that I'm no longer 10ft tall, bulletproof and invisible. Getting older isn't for sissies.

And....I live in the land of whispering bushes (Kalifornia). So no CCW here.

I do however have a jack and lug wrench on within easy reach of the drivers seat. If I were the 19 y/o legend in my own mind still it would be curb-stomp time but well, it's not any more

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Good on ya Jim! At 66 years old now I've finally realized that I'm no longer 10ft tall, bulletproof and invisible. Getting older isn't for sissies.

And....I live in the land of whispering bushes (Kalifornia). So no CCW here.

I do however have a jack and lug wrench on within easy reach of the drivers seat. If I were the 19 y/o legend in my own mind still it would be curb-stomp time but well, it's not any more
    I feel you! I’m going to be 63 by the end of the year. I work out four days a week, but I can’t boogie like I used to either. I’m glad Florida allows CCW. because at 5‘5” and 130 pounds, I can’t go toe to toe with a gorilla. Lol!

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, SC Anemia liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Pulling the Coonmander is the right decision. Shitarius only understands force

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    Pulling the Coonmander is the right decision. Shitarius only understands force
    That is true! and you always gotta cover your back in case the law gets in involved.