Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers really do ruin everything!

Mother’s Day! I miss my momma!(almost 3 yrs now!)But I got up early to celebrate the two moms in my life(wife and older daughter).Made biscuits with sausage gravy and served Mrs Crow breakfast's in bed.
    Youngest daughter stood over, but she didn’t get breakfast in bed! She had to sit at the table! Lol! But she did come with me and my grandson to the gun club/range. We shot at pictures of niggers and liberals.LOL!
    My daughter had a UPS drop off at Michael’s arts n crafts along w/mother’s day cake pick up .She asked me to ride w/her.I needed a certain paint color for a 3d print,so I rode along.
    I noticed that everywhere we stopped had a nigger clerk/cashier. So, checking out at Michael’s took forever at 10am with just four customers in the fucking store! Then we stopped at the self serve car wash to vacuum her SUV.A saggy pants hooptie washing nigger was there w/annoying (c)rap music blaring.
    It’s 10:30 AM by now ,so we head to the Publix bakery to pick up the cake which according to the text was ready @10am.There is a sow working in the bakery.Low IQ sheboon could not find our cake.
    Now,my daughter was giving me a certain look,because I put in the online order!Luckily a human bakery worker found and brought the cake. it was right there in the cooler,plain as day!
    Then we go to the 10 item or less check out where there is a fat sherilla w/100 fucking items and questioning every price,causing my daughter to get pissed and go wait for me in her vehicle.
    Niggers not only ruin everything,they ruin humans’ life experience in general. Even though I try and succeed in most circumstances to avoid the groid,their presence still affects me in negative ways!
    Thank God I’m home for the rest of the day! And happy Mother’s Day to all

2. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't go anywhere today, but stayed home and started cooking brisket. I'm going over to my little Italian mammy's and chow down in a while. I'm thankful I did not see a single nigger....not even an Amazon deliverer.