Close

Likes Likes:  43
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    Help me Diva, is spelling a nigger's name wrong as bad, or worse (on the nigger excuses for batwinging scale) than taking the last packet of Chicken McNugget sauce?
    That's a good question. The sow who couldn't spell "Michael" was the one who was waving a gun around (over invitations!). She did this because the other sow gathered a groidle and they all went knuckling over to the first sow's 'partment, stood in the street, and issued a challenge to come out and "fight me" (OVER INVITATIONS!) It got so bad that the gun-waving sow's buck actually put down the crack pipe, came out of the nest, and dragged the hoe back inside. Once again, my belief that sows are worse than bucks was confirmed.

But see, these invitations were very special. The mammy sow had shat out one dead sprog, and this one, for whom they were having the birfday party, was highly defective (probably from all da drugs and sheeiit the mammy ingested while it was gravid) Very touching. The sow tried mighty hard to squeeze out some crocodile tears as she told the sad tale of the dead sprog but was unsuccessful.

So, in conclusion, I think that to niggers misspelled names are on par with purloined McNugget sauce. Pretty much everything sows do - go into so-called business together, borrow/loan money or food skamps, co-habit in one nest, rut with another sow's incarcerated buck (between periods of incarceration), or even "mad dogging" or "she call me out my name" will all result in violence.

As an aside, I find it hard to believe sows are so sentimental over sprogs. In another case, a sheboon referred to some dead niglet as a "caucuss" = carcass. I have never in my life heard a human refer to a dead baby that way.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Nigroids liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That's a good question. The sow who couldn't spell "Michael" was the one who was waving a gun around (over invitations!). She did this because the other sow gathered a groidle and they all went knuckling over to the first sow's 'partment, stood in the street, and issued a challenge to come out and "fight me" (OVER INVITATIONS!) It got so bad that the gun-waving sow's buck actually put down the crack pipe, came out of the nest, and dragged the hoe back inside. Once again, my belief that sows are worse than bucks was confirmed.

But see, these invitations were very special. The mammy sow had shat out one dead sprog, and this one, for whom they were having the birfday party, was highly defective (probably from all da drugs and sheeiit the mammy ingested while it was gravid) Very touching. The sow tried mighty hard to squeeze out some crocodile tears as she told the sad tale of the dead sprog but was unsuccessful.

So, in conclusion, I think that to niggers misspelled names are on par with purloined McNugget sauce. Pretty much everything sows do - go into so-called business together, borrow/loan money or food skamps, co-habit in one nest, rut with another sow's incarcerated buck (between periods of incarceration), or even "mad dogging" or "she call me out my name" will all result in violence.

As an aside, I find it hard to believe sows are so sentimental over sprogs. In another case, a sheboon referred to some dead niglet as a "caucuss" = carcass. I have never in my life heard a human refer to a dead baby that way.
    Perfectly explained!

I agree that sows are far more aggressive and dangerous than bucks.

Very dangerous subset of a highly dangerous species.

Cotton and tobacco are the most expensive crops ever cultivated in America!

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12