Close

Likes Likes:  43
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Weight loss drugs are rayciss towards niggers

'Miracle' weight-loss drugs could have reduced health disparities. Instead they got worse

The American Heart Assn. calls them "game changers."

Oprah Winfrey says they're "a gift."

Science magazine anointed them the "2023 Breakthrough of the Year."

Americans are most familiar with their brand names: Ozempic, Wegovy, Mounjaro, Zepbound. They are the medications that have revolutionized weight loss and raised the possibility of reversing the country's obesity crisis.
    Why not just try eating right, ya fat buttholes?

Obesity — like so many diseases — disproportionately affects people in racial and ethnic groups that have been marginalized by the U.S. healthcare system. A class of drugs that succeeds where so many others have failed would seem to be a powerful tool for closing the gap.
    Yay! The niggers are saved. Maybe.

Instead, doctors who treat obesity, and the serious health risks that come with it, fear the medications are making this health disparity worse.

“These patients have a higher burden of disease, and they’re less likely to get the medicine that can save their lives,” said Dr. Lauren Eberly, a cardiologist and health services researcher at the University of Pennsylvania. “I feel like if a group of patients has a disproportionate burden, they should have increased access to these medicines."
    The drugs are obviously wayciss, but why?

Obesity rates are also associated with income. In 2022, the age-adjusted rate was 38.4% for adults with household incomes between $15,000 and $24,999, compared with 34.1% for those with household incomes of $75,000 or more.
    Oh, I see. They cost too much for niggers to afford. Raycisssss.

The two are related, said Pereira, who studies health disparities in diseases related to obesity. Black Americans are more likely to live in lower-income neighborhoods, where fast food is usually cheaper and more convenient than grocery stores.

"If you look at a map of the U.S. and plot out the neighborhoods where there's no grocery store within a mile and there's a high percentage of people who have no car, those are the areas where there's the highest rates of obesity," she said.
    Fast food restaurants aren't cheap, actually. A good long walk to a grocery store might help shed those pounds, too.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/mirac...100050751.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weight loss drugs are for lazy people who don’t want to put in the hard work it takes to lose weight and maintain. Niggers are known for lack of self control.D’Oprah the lard ass sow has been yoyoing all her life. but hasn’t got the self-control to maintain a healthy weight. Yes, it has the money to afford any weight loss drug.Hopefully the weight loss drugs will kill the sow . It’s common sense that weight loss drugs can’t be good for you. And what happens when you lose weight? Because you haven’t learned how to eat right, you’re just go right back to your fat self.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    A steady diet of chitlins, fried chicken, fried catfish, fried skrimp, twinkies, grape drank, and collard greens( the only healthy thing on a nigger's plate) plus smoking the Chronic and menthol Newports, along with a total lack of phisycal activity has nothing to do with their weight problems. It's all the result of generational PTSD over slavery.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    All the Hollyweird "celebs" are gulping down Ozempic by the handful. Now they look like extras from "The Walking Dead".

Losing weight by moderating what you eat and getting some exercise is TOO HARD, they reee. North American niggroes: the only species in which "deprivation" results in morbid obesity. Yes, Lardzo looks very deprived. Stop being so greedy, you sows!

I say, give all the niggers FREE Ozempic. I guess all this is preferable to controlling their gluttony or getting off their fat asses:

Ozempic® may cause serious side effects, including:

• Possible thyroid tumors, including cancer. Tell your health care provider if you get a lump or swelling in your neck, hoarseness, trouble swallowing, or shortness of breath. These may be symptoms of thyroid cancer. In studies with rodents, Ozempic® and medicines that work like Ozempic® caused thyroid tumors, including thyroid cancer. It is not known if Ozempic® will cause thyroid tumors or a type of thyroid cancer called medullary thyroid carcinoma (MTC) in people.

• inflammation of your pancreas (pancreatitis). Stop using Ozempic® and call your health care provider right away if you have severe pain in your stomach area (abdomen) that will not go away, with or without vomiting. You may feel the pain from your abdomen to your back.
    • changes in vision. Tell your health care provider if you have changes in vision during treatment with Ozempic®.
    • low blood sugar (hypoglycemia). Your risk for getting low blood sugar may be higher if you use Ozempic® with another medicine that can cause low blood sugar, such as a sulfonylurea or insulin. Signs and symptoms of low blood sugar may include: dizziness or lightheadedness, blurred vision, anxiety, irritability or mood changes, sweating, slurred speech, hunger, confusion or drowsiness, shakiness, weakness, headache, fast heartbeat, and feeling jittery.
    • kidney problems (kidney failure). In people who have kidney problems, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting may cause a loss of fluids (dehydration), which may cause kidney problems to get worse. It is important for you to drink fluids to help reduce your chance of dehydration.
    • serious allergic reactions. Stop using Ozempic® and get medical help right away if you have any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat; problems breathing or swallowing; severe rash or itching; fainting or feeling dizzy; or very rapid heartbeat.
    • gallbladder problems. Gallbladder problems have happened in some people who take Ozempic®. Tell your health care provider right away if you get symptoms which may include: pain in your upper stomach (abdomen), fever, yellowing of the skin or eyes (jaundice), or clay-colored stools.

The most common side effects of Ozempic® may include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach (abdominal) pain, and constipation.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    A steady diet of chitlins, fried chicken, fried catfish, fried skrimp, twinkies, grape drank, and collard greens( the only healthy thing on a nigger's plate) plus smoking the Chronic and menthol Newports, along with a total lack of phisycal activity has nothing to do with their weight problems. It's all the result of generational PTSD over slavery.
    Sheboons to a CAPITAL T!!

7. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    All the Hollyweird "celebs" are gulping down Ozempic by the handful. Now they look like extras from "The Walking Dead".

Losing weight by moderating what you eat and getting some exercise is TOO HARD, they reee. North American niggroes: the only species in which "deprivation" results in morbid obesity. Yes, Lardzo looks very deprived. Stop being so greedy, you sows!

I say, give all the niggers FREE Ozempic. I guess all this is preferable to controlling their gluttony or getting off their fat asses:
    I'd GIVE them free Ozempic just for the side effects!!

9. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    'Miracle' weight-loss drugs could have reduced health disparities. Instead they got worse

Why not just try eating right, ya fat buttholes?

Yay! The niggers are saved. Maybe.

The drugs are obviously wayciss, but why?

Oh, I see. They cost too much for niggers to afford. Raycisssss.

Fast food restaurants aren't cheap, actually. A good long walk to a grocery store might help shed those pounds, too.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/mirac...100050751.html
    Are you suggesting niggers walk to the store? Oh no. That would never do!

The reason these niggers have food deserts is because when they HAD a grocery store, they stole everything that wasn't nailed down!

These niggers could do with a strictly vegetarian diet. Start with grazing in some grass!

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

The hell of it is, actual diabetics who can benefit from Ozempic, can't get it! One of the side effects of taking insulin is you gain a significant amount of weight that no amount of dieting and exercise can control. Ozempic can help with that. Of course there's more potential profit selling it as a weight loss drug!

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    The hell of it is, actual diabetics who can benefit from Ozempic, can't get it! One of the side effects of taking insulin is you gain a significant amount of weight that no amount of dieting and exercise can control. Ozempic can help with that. Of course there's more potential profit selling it as a weight loss drug!
    I know! When all these so-called "Celebs", like Orca Winfrey, are ordering it by the case it's in short supply for those who actually need it.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

15. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know! When all these so-called "Celebs", like Orca Winfrey, are ordering it by the case it's in short supply for those who actually need it.
    Tru Dat!! I'm wondering if those stupid misandrist ho's on "The View are buying this stuff!! It DOESN'T matter!! Put bags over those b@_che$ hayids!!

17. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a former fatty myself, let me tell you fat niggers about veggies and lean meat. It ain’t that damn hard either.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

19. Likes IseDaDiva, SC Anemia, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    As a former fatty myself, let me tell you fat niggers about veggies and lean meat. It ain’t that damn hard either.
    No kidding. They all ook that healthy food beez too expensive. Healthy food is rayciss! That is bull. I eat healthy, delicious food and it's cheaper than KFC and all that other fast food crap. I also have small portions of proteins and large portions of veggies. Niggers don't like healthy food and can't practice portion control. Those sows are too greedy to do that. They live on fast food or make so much frah chiggun in huge pots that their hovels are covered in grease. But I get it. They like to have a pot of hot grease on the stove all the time in case their bucks need correcting.

21. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    No kidding. They all ook that healthy food beez too expensive. Healthy food is rayciss! That is bull. I eat healthy, delicious food and it's cheaper than KFC and all that other fast food crap. I also have small portions of proteins and large portions of veggies. Niggers don't like healthy food and can't practice portion control. Those sows are too greedy to do that. They live on fast food or make so much frah chiggun in huge pots that their hovels are covered in grease. But I get it. They like to have a pot of hot grease on the stove all the time in case their bucks need correcting.
    They like to catch shit on fire with that hot grease too frying already fried chicken nuggets and french fries. They’re stupid as all hell. Trust me niggers, a stick of broccoli and some chicken breasts do not cost as much as KFC.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

23. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They like to catch shit on fire with that hot grease too frying already fried chicken nuggets and french fries. They’re stupid as all hell. Trust me niggers, a stick of broccoli and some chicken breasts do not cost as much as KFC.
    On one of my court shows, some single-mammy (they are all) was sued by the landlord for his trashed house. He had pictures of the destruction wrought by the sow and her niglets, and along with holes in the walls and broken countertops, there was grease on the kitchen ceiling. No one could figure that out.

There was also a ton of trash left. The sow said, in her defense, "Trash do be in da kitchen." Niggers don't belong in houses. They should be kept in sheds, garages, and mud huts.

25. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    On one of my court shows, some single-mammy (they are all) was sued by the landlord for his trashed house. He had pictures of the destruction wrought by the sow and her niglets, and along with holes in the walls and broken countertops, there was grease on the kitchen ceiling. No one could figure that out.

There was also a ton of trash left. The sow said, in her defense, "Trash do be in da kitchen." Niggers don't belong in houses. They should be kept in sheds, garages, and mud huts.
    I like court shows too as. I work from home. I usually have them on in the background. The niggers on those shows are amazing. I saw one where a nigger was suing his nigger buddy for the bullet holes in his hooptie after his nigger buddy had been out driving it. You can’t make the shit up.

27. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like court shows too as. I work from home. I usually have them on in the background. The niggers on those shows are amazing. I saw one where a nigger was suing his nigger buddy for the bullet holes in his hooptie after his nigger buddy had been out driving it. You can’t make the shit up.
    I saw that one! The niggers of court TV are the niggeriest niggers who ever nigged. One massive ho took her shoes off while Judge Milian was talking to her. JM freaked out and told the sow she was not about to fight the defendant in her courtroom.

Another one, uncle and nephew got "into it" over the usual old hooptie. Nigger nephew pulled a knife and Uncle Silverback pulled a gun, which he found very amusing. He gave a garbled quote from "The Untouchables" about bringing knives to a gunfight. Such touching family anecdotes. Brought back fond memories of MY uncle pulling a gun on me.

Another sow pulled a gun on her friend over invitations to some defective sproglet's birfday, because the gun-totin' sow who made them couldn't spell "Michael" (Micheal) and niggers have no self-control They would kill each other over crap like that. If I didn't know better, I would think it's all fake. Shockingly, it is not.

29. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw that one! The niggers of court TV are the niggeriest niggers who ever nigged. One massive ho took her shoes off while Judge Milian was talking to her. JM freaked out and told the sow she was not about to fight the defendant in her courtroom.

Another one, uncle and nephew got "into it" over the usual old hooptie. Nigger nephew pulled a knife and Uncle Silverback pulled a gun, which he found very amusing. He gave a garbled quote from "The Untouchables" about bringing knives to a gunfight. Such touching family anecdotes. Brought back fond memories of MY uncle pulling a gun on me.

Another sow pulled a gun on her friend over invitations to some defective sproglet's birfday, because the gun-totin' sow who made them couldn't spell "Michael" (Micheal) and niggers have no self-control They would kill each other over crap like that. If I didn't know better, I would think it's all fake. Shockingly, it is not.
    There’s no way they would shed niggers in that light if it were fake. I am very surprised they haven’t cancelled those shows deeming them racist seeing as they confirm every stereotype there is about niggers.

31. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Should be against the law to give a nigger white man's medicine. You don't see intelligent whites bothering witch doctors!

33. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger sows would have to cook! Cooking be racist. They had to cook for massa on the plantation!

35. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Help me Diva, is spelling a nigger's name wrong as bad, or worse (on the nigger excuses for batwinging scale) than taking the last packet of Chicken McNugget sauce?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast