Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Food Truck nigger FAFOs with gas station security guard

New surveillance video shows moments leading up to deadly gun battle at Fairmount gas station

RAW VIDEO HERE.

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- New surveillance video shows the moments leading up to a gun battle that left a man dead after an altercation with a gas station security guard in Philadelphia's Fairmount section Tuesday night.

Police say the confrontation involved Don Harrison Jr., 39, and a 30-year-old security guard inside the store.

It happened around 7 p.m. at the Phillips 66 gas station on the 900 block of College Avenue by Poplar.

In the video, you can see Harrison walk into the store. The 30-year-old private security guard is then seen telling him to leave and pushing him back.
    Next, you see Harrison pull a gun from his waistband. There is an exchange of heated words before a barrage of gunfire.

The security guard, who works at the gas station for the private company Pennsylvania S.I.T.E. State Agents and is licensed to carry, was shot in the leg. He was taken to Temple University Hospital in stable condition.
    https://6abc.com/gun-battle-near-nor...ured/14639564/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow, Rev. Dick, Marse Igor liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    The raw footage video was great! I watched it over and over with joy! Human versus nigger in gunfight results in dead nigger,nice!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The raw footage video was great! I watched it over and over with joy! Human versus nigger in gunfight results in dead nigger,nice!
    A real, HAPPY ENDING!! Philthadelphia is a nigger-infested, limp-wristed, LIBTARD $hi+h0le!! It was ALWAYS bad and it has gotten worse!! That's what happens when you vote for dhimmirats for more than 70 years and you have a george soros' funded D.A.

5. Likes Whitey Ford, Marse Igor liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    A real, HAPPY ENDING!! Philthadelphia is a nigger-infested, limp-wristed, LIBTARD $hi+h0le!! It was ALWAYS bad and it has gotten worse!! That's what happens when you vote for dhimmirats for more than 70 years and you have a george soros' funded D.A.
    Hopefully the nigger infested DA office and judicial system will not try to press charges against the hero. We all have seen and know how easily the tables can turn when liberal tears and cries are shed!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Hopefully the nigger infested DA office and judicial system will not try to press charges against the hero. We all have seen and know how easily the tables can turn when liberal tears and cries are shed!
    Sad but TRUE!!

8. Likes Niggers are Useless, Marse Igor liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Deadpool

I agree Haywood, They voted for this. Enjoy it. I also hope the hero doesn't get put in prison for this but being white in filthydelphia is already a crime, white and shooting a nigger is the worst crime according to the soros DA. Maybe his company will help him out. I don't have the skills to find the raw video but I'm sure it's very funny. Batwings thru lead infusion always makes for good viewing.
    Wait for the nigger lotto apetempt against the store and the security company and the gas supplier and the company that painted the parking lines in the lot etc, etc, etc.

Nice shooting guard. I hope you have a quick recovery and no legal problems.

10. Likes Jim Crow, Marse Igor liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers should be forced to crawl at all times so we can watch them like turtles. Would help to prevent unwanted and sudden moves.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man that turned into one leaking knee grow. Thanks Whitey!

13. Likes Marse Igor liked this post