Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Disgusting Buffarilla flaps its bootlips at the popo while being lawfully evicted

People have failings. Niggers often fail at FAILING ...

Here we have a prime example of a humungous waste of flesh being prevented from nigger nesting in someone's property for free
    while it fattens itself with its EBT and foo scramps. It has all the calories it needs to shriek like a raging baboon, which it must be closely related to in the simian family tree
    except this Thingflab is lower down than ANY monkey. Another pavement ape harasses the cop doing his good work.

Enjoy the ridiculous TNB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibVUtI_3VOo

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I could be wrong but I think this sowpotamus tried the squatter thing.

(seriously, could someone explain that one. A kind of scam going around a few years ago based on some convoluted loophole in the law....or so they thought)

Naturally if there's any in the galaxy, niggles would always the the first to try to exploit it.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

(seriously, could someone explain that one. A kind of scam going around a few years ago based on some convoluted loophole in the law....or so they thought)

Naturally if there's any in the galaxy, niggles would always the the first to try to exploit it.
    you could be wrong, but you are exactly CORRECT. In fact I don't know how this bloated blob's ankles can hold up all the useless blubber, so it must do A LOT of squatting !

4. Likes NiggerWrangler, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think those cops should get extra bonuses for handling something like this.

It must be quite disgusting to even touch such slimy smelly sheboon.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    People have failings. Niggers often fail at FAILING ...

Here we have a prime example of a humungous waste of flesh being prevented from nigger nesting in someone's property for free
    while it fattens itself with its EBT and foo scramps. It has all the calories it needs to shriek like a raging baboon, which it must be closely related to in the simian family tree
    except this Thingflab is lower down than ANY monkey. Another pavement ape harasses the cop doing his good work.

Enjoy the ridiculous TNB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibVUtI_3VOo
    Holy hell! I could not be a police officer anywhere niggers existed. The Bat Fairy would be happy though!

The disturbing part is shad warrants but was let out!

7. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

Tru Dat!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Sheeeesh! Hard to believe the cops actually had to TOUCH that thing! At least the lady cop put on latex gloves before getting near that H. erectus. Nothing but a long string of bix nood all the way to the jailhouse, yelling at the white male cop "Don pu cho hans awn me no mo'" over and over as if he was trying to feel up this pile of nigger slime. NO non-nigger would touch that greasy sub-simian by choice.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s always the same.nigger flapping its bootlips and acting tough unil it’s taken down and cuffed. Then it starts begging for mercy and crying it dindonuffin.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    It’s always the same.nigger flapping its bootlips and acting tough unil it’s taken down and cuffed. Then it starts begging for mercy and crying it dindonuffin.
    Don’t forget the “Ahh cain’t breave” and “I bes pregnit n sheeeit”
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

12. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post