Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Houston Sow Leaves Nigglets Alone to go on a Cruise!

Nigger Mammy of the Year contestant right here!

Nigger Lakesha Wood Williams (29) was seen leaving it's nest on April 4th, with luggage, by neighbors. Neighbors finally decided to call police and a welfare check was done on April 9th.

Police found two nigglets, ages 6 and 8, in "unsanitary conditions." I doubt mammy being there or gone had any bearing on the conditions.

Nigger Lakesha is being held on a $25,000 bond.

We should send this nigger along with the rest of the niggers on a cruise back to Africa. One way.

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Unsanitary conditions“ is the natural state of the average nigger habitat. I’m not defending.the she boon by any means.But, we’re not talking about human kids. 6 & 8 year old niggers are already fully capable to steal rob rape and prostitute theyselves. Most of them are already out on the streets by that age. I guess these were dumber than the average hood rats.

4. Likes NiggerWrangler, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    Nigger Mammy of the Year contestant right here!

Nigger Lakesha Wood Williams (29) was seen leaving it's nest on April 4th, with luggage, by neighbors. Neighbors finally decided to call police and a welfare check was done on April 9th.

Police found two nigglets, ages 6 and 8, in "unsanitary conditions." I doubt mammy being there or gone had any bearing on the conditions.

Nigger Lakesha is being held on a $25,000 bond.

We should send this nigger along with the rest of the niggers on a cruise back to Africa. One way.

Works for me!!

6. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    “Unsanitary conditions“ is the natural state of the average nigger habitat. I’m not defending.the she boon by any means.But, we’re not talking about human kids. 6 & 8 year old niggers are already fully capable to steal rob rape and prostitute theyselves. Most of them are already out on the streets by that age. I guess these were dumber than the average hood rats.
    Two different 6 year old bucks have shot their teachers!

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    Two different 6 year old bucks have shot their teachers!
    I recall a 3-year-old sprog shot his own mammy dead, right in the coconut. The little spook had better aim than all the big bucks.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Jim Crow, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I recall a 3-year-old sprog shot his own mammy dead, right in the coconut. The little spook had better aim than all the big bucks.
    Hero nigglet!