Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Jean Carlos Punches 9 Year Old Girl in NYC

Another serial punchy nigger.

Not sure if it's some kind of half-breed monkey or what. That's some seriously nappy hair though.

Anyway, Nigger Jean Carlos (not going to attempt to spell it's last name) is another frequent flyer in NYC. The animal is awaiting trial for a separate brutal attack from a couple of weeks ago. Also unprovoked.

In the case before us, Nigger Jean Carlos walked up to the random mother and daughter punched the little girl in the mouth.

Being NYC, we'll likely never know, but I'm willing to speculate this animal might be an illegal alien.

2. Likes Jim Crow, Libtardologist, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sooooo many things to be angry about here!

The jackass of a judge who released this pile of subhuman excrement only two weeks earlier WITHOUT BAIL for doing the exact same thing.

Also, a NINE YEAR OLD GIRL! WTF? Really brave nigger here.

Remember the story of a mom who waited outside a courtroom with a gun? Same sort of asshole defendant but right and proper instant karma that time.

Last edited by SC Anemia; 04-16-2024 at 02:59 AM.

4. Likes NiggerWrangler, Libtardologist liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nu yawk shitty. impossible to get a carry permit. But, after I was stuck up while driving a cab, I made sure to carry an unmarked piece from then on,until I moved to Florida. The way I seen it “better to be judged by 12 than carried by six”.

6. Likes Libtardologist, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post

Not sure if it's some kind of half-breed monkey or what. That's some seriously nappy hair though.

Anyway, Nigger Jean Carlos (not going to attempt to spell it's last name) is another frequent flyer in NYC. The animal is awaiting trial for a separate brutal attack from a couple of weeks ago. Also unprovoked.

In the case before us, Nigger Jean Carlos walked up to the random mother and daughter punched the little girl in the mouth.

Being NYC, we'll likely never know, but I'm willing to speculate this animal might be an illegal alien.

Haiticoon for SURE!!

8. Likes Libtardologist, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post

Not sure if it's some kind of half-breed monkey or what. That's some seriously nappy hair though....
    I read somewhere that the reason niggers have "nappy" hair is because it isn't really hair at all. It's a primitive type of wool that can actually be carded, spun, woven and felted, unlike human hair which cannot.

10. Likes Libtardologist, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zambo View Post
    I read somewhere that the reason niggers have "nappy" hair is because it isn't really hair at all. It's a primitive type of wool that can actually be carded, spun, woven and felted, unlike human hair which cannot.
    Actually, it's an evolutionary adaptation. The shape of the hair shaft is ovoid and grows inconsistently along the cross section of the hair. This causes the nigger's tangled mess. Why? So parasites such as lice cannot latch on. Their claws cannot easily grip the hair shaft

Humans evolved bigger, more complex brains... Niggers evolve hair the bugs they swim in cannot hold on to...

Niggers are filthy, disgusting beasts.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    dat lil girl was looking at me raciss and sheeit
    Avoid The Groid is the best advice you can give any fellow human.

13. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post