Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Car Thief Wrangled... Forced to Apologize

Columbus, Ohio...

A serious case of buck or sow!

A call to 911 describes the burglar as a nigger buck in it's teens... and that's what it looks like, until we hear it speaks. Turns out "Jasmine" is a 32 year old sow that looks 60.

Anyhow the nigger stole an ashtray full of coins out of a Kia. One obviously broken into before. The owner isn't the one who called police and was surprised by the theft.

The infuriating part is when police asked the owner if she would press charges, she said no. Stupid. The police officer did make the nigger apologize, which is meaningless, but all one can do I suppose. Nigger Jasmine WAS cited for the Crack pipe in her possession, which is a ticket rather than an arrest.

Police shouldn't need the victim's permission to press charges against criminals. Especially when they are repeat offenders like this nigger.

Oh, and BTW, the nigger collects Social Security Disability payments! God bless the American taxpayers!

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I could only make it through the first four minutes of this butt-ugly screeching mouthy burned out crack-ho. But even that short time I saw some of the obligatory niggerisms: "I'se dindu nuffins"..."Watchu tawkin' bout"..."I'se din steel no cah..."

Nigger brain working on one brain cell, the other one burned out by crack.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I only made it to 13 seconds and had to scroll up to determine that this is indeed a sow. Damn.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I only made it to 13 seconds and had to scroll up to determine that this is indeed a sow. Damn.
    She's a looker! Bag of bones is only 32. Holy hell!

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post