Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Jeffrey Dahmer Disciple Nicholas McGee slays Kawsheen, dismembers him and uses fridge as Dead Nigger Storage

NYC man accused of stashing drug dealer’s severed head in fridge for 2 years sticks tongue out after arrest

The Brooklyn man accused of killing a sex offender in a fight over drugs — and keeping his severed head in a freezer for two years — stuck his tongue out at onlookers as he was charged with murder Friday in the grisly crime
    Yeah, the nigger was a sex offender who supposedly diddled a 12 year old boy as well as an illegal pharmaceutical distributor.

During the hour-long interrogation, McGee said Gelzer simply asked “why” during his last moments, sources said.

“Because you’re a piece of s–t! And I’m sick of you!” was McGee’s response, according to the sources.
    Most niggers are a piece of shit, tho. And most of us are sick of them, too. Deportation is the answer, not butchering and Dead Nigger Storage.

Gelzer — who had been on the state sex offender registry since he was convicted of molesting a 12-year-old boy in 2005 — was also rude to his hosts, McGee alleged, according to the sources.

He was asleep on the couch when McGee allegedly grabbed a kitchen knife and stabbed him in the back, he purportedly told police.
    The couple left Gelzer’s body in the apartment for several days until it started to decompose.

McGee and Stines then allegedly took turns using a small saw to slice up the body, which they stored in plastic bags in a suitcase that went in the fridge.

They sliced up Gelzer’s remains while drinking a bottle of vodka, and then used drugs they stole from the dead man’s pockets, the sources said.
    “I got to cut this motherf–ker up,” McGee allegedly told police.

“I put it in there and tried to forget about it,” he said of the remains.
    I guess you have to be insane in the first place to let a nigger be a roommate in your apartment.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/12/us-new...-after-arrest/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aww, poor headless KAWSHEEN.

“Because you’re a piece of s–t! And I’m sick of you!”
    Good enough reason to rid the world of a kiddy-diddling, rude nigger.

Sorry, Bubba. You're not in Jeffrey's league.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The comments in the article are gold.
    Patsy Decline " not all heros wear capes"

No great loss to the world here. I say maybe give the couple some work release time to go visit other nigger dealers they know.

6. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post