Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Tigger Woods hits fan in the head with a bad shot and is losing badly at the Masters

Masters 2024: Scottie Scheffler leads as Tiger Woods posts worst round at Augusta National

Having made the cut for a record 24th consecutive year, Woods was one over at the halfway stage and, as we have seen so many times over the years, talked bullishly about his chances at the weekend.

The five-time Masters champion, aiming to match Jack Nicklaus' long-standing record of victories, said after round two that he was "right there".

However, that proved overly optimistic as he tumbled down the leaderboard.

The 48-year-old American struggled to find fairways - hitting only five of 14 - and that led to only the third time he had scored 80 or over at a major.

Successive double bogeys on seven and eight did the most damage, with Woods adding six more bogeys on the back half.

Woods had barely played coming into the Masters as he continues to recover from injuries sustained in a car crash in February 2021.

The 15-time major champion has limited his schedule following the life-threatening crash which led to a number of operations, including on his legs and ankle.

https://www.outkick.com/sports/tiger...t-a-dozen-fans
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Giving credit where credit is due. Tigger is one magic nigger. He is still a nigger. The funniest shit about him is he got beat up by his own mudshark and since that happened it has spiraled his golfing career out of control. Like I said though, giving credit where it’s due. He is one of the best golfers to ever exist. You guys can attack me all day for it but it’s true. My favorite part though, is the fall from grace. His true nigger came out and he fell from the sky.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Giving credit where credit is due. Tigger is one magic nigger. He is still a nigger. The funniest shit about him is he got beat up by his own mudshark and since that happened it has spiraled his golfing career out of control. Like I said though, giving credit where it’s due. He is one of the best golfers to ever exist. You guys can attack me all day for it but it’s true. My favorite part though, is the fall from grace. His true nigger came out and he fell from the sky.

Exactly. He may be one of the greatest golfers ever (I know nothing about golf) but that doesn't preclude the usual TNB - messin' around wid a bunch of coal-burning whores, a disgraceful public brawl with his mudshark wife, buying the most expensive vehicles and crashing like an idiot, or like a carjacking nigger on drugs or dunk. Look at Sherilla Gorillams. No matter how much money or adulation they have, niggers are simply unable to resist the monkeyshines. It's genetic.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    [/B]

Exactly. He may be one of the greatest golfers ever (I know nothing about golf) but that doesn't preclude the usual TNB - messin' around wid a bunch of coal-burning whores, a disgraceful public brawl with his mudshark wife, buying the most expensive vehicles and crashing like an idiot, or like a carjacking nigger on drugs or dunk. Look at Sherilla Gorillams. No matter how much money or adulation they have, niggers are simply unable to resist the monkeyshines. It's genetic.
    Exactly. Ole tigger the nigger was also driving while intoxicated but never arrested for it. Just like OJ, I bet he could get away with murdering his mudshark. Hell, the niggers would celebrate him for killing off white mudsharks just like I have seen them doing with OJ stabby nigger Simpson. Rest in hell OJ.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly. Ole tigger the nigger was also driving while intoxicated but never arrested for it. Just like OJ, I bet he could get away with murdering his mudshark. Hell, the niggers would celebrate him for killing off white mudsharks just like I have seen them doing with OJ stabby nigger Simpson. Rest in hell OJ.
    I'm sure everyone knows he was drunk/drugged when he sped across a few lanes and crashed his giant SUV, but shhhh - don't mention that. He's a VIN (Very Important Nigger) because he hits a golf ball around, so he got away with it. I wonder what would have happened had he killed some poor slob in the process. Still no jail time, I'm sure.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes NiggerWrangler, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    He might be a magic nigger on the golf course, but everywhere else he's just a nigger.

He is (or was, at least) a great golfer. Still useless to society. It's like Lewis Hamilton in Formula One. Won everything there was to win, set every record there was to set. Then along came Max Verstappen. Now Lewis is falling apart.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure everyone knows he was drunk/drugged when he sped across a few lanes and crashed his giant SUV, but shhhh - don't mention that. He's a VIN (Very Important Nigger) because he hits a golf ball around, so he got away with it. I wonder what would have happened had he killed some poor slob in the process. Still no jail time, I'm sure.
    Wasn't even his SUV! It was a courtesy car provided by the manufacturer (or the presenting dealer) for him to use while playing in the tournament.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    [/B]

Like the fable about the scorpion and the frog it's in the nigger's NATURE!! Chimps gonna CHIMP!!

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tiger used to be able to use his magic nigger powers to drive the ball. Now just like most niggers he slides from one problem to the next usually both caused and solved by MUH-DIK and Jenkem.

17. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doesn’t matter how much talent it has.A nigger is a nigger.Niggers ruin everything!