Close

Likes Likes:  16
Reply to Thread

Thread: OJ

MoonCricket
    Chimpout Guest

OJ

That fucking mumbling, BixNood Nigger stole air for 30 years more than he should have. Good fucking riddance!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same applies to every coon. Some coons are more annoying and frustrating than others. This particular spook can cause no more uproar now it has terminated. I recommend that all niggers should be exported immediately to prevent any further such instances of TNB.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

3. Likes Chimp Detester, Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Same applies to every coon. Some coons are more annoying and frustrating than others. This particular spook can cause no more uproar now it has terminated. I recommend that all niggers should be exported immediately to prevent any further such instances of TNB.
    My close friend who texted me 3 days ago had a real HATRED of this nigger!! He told me that the primate was receiving 25K a munf from it's pension!! He said that all this nigger did was play golf all day, snort cocaine and creep on whyte wimmenz!! He said GOOD RIDDANCE!! I SECOND that!!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hate on OJ all you want, he's a nigger, after all, but he did TAKE OUT THE TRASH. He did what he's supposed to do to his mudshark, successfully. No lower filth than miscegenating coalburners.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Hate on OJ all you want, he's a nigger, after all, but he did TAKE OUT THE TRASH. He did what he's supposed to do to his mudshark, successfully. No lower filth than miscegenating coalburners.
    I agree! 100%!

8. Likes Ignatow , Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Gotta agree there, Ig!

10. Likes Ignatow , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don’t hate on niggers any more or less when they mate with a mudshark.(I really don’t see how I could hate.niggers any more than I do already. Lol!).Niggers are a low IQ species of savage beast that acts on instinct .It’s always the human female’s fault,choosing beastiality.. And I’m happy when they pay for it with their life,murdered by that beast!

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post