Close

Likes Likes:  57
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Teen, Jayvaun, shoves woman down stairs just because.

He's just a teen. He didn't know it was wrong. Dindu nuffin.

The teen boy busted for callously shoving a Queens grandmother down the steps of her church and stealing her purse attempted to take his own life while in custody Friday, law enforcement sources said.

Jayvaun Prince, 16 — who was arrested Thursday in the brutal mugging of 68-year-old Irene Tahliambouris — took his shirt off and wrapped it around his neck inside the NYPD’s 107th Precinct stationhouse, the sources said.
    He was brought out in a stretcher and hospitalized, but was not seriously injured, the sources said.
    And someone thought the nigger was worth saving. Libtards want niggers to feel free from slabery. So this is what they do when freed.

I guess it's a buck.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	church steps attempts suicide at NYPD precinct.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	397.7 KB 
ID:	24659

Name:	church steps attempts fsuicide at NYPD precinct.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	619.9 KB 
ID:	24660

https://nypost.com/2024/04/12/us-new...nypd-precinct/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Again and again, when I see these stories I just think, "this Nigger is lucky I wasn't there." But then they never do these things unless it's someone weaker than them, and alone.
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigroids View Post
    Again and again, when I see these stories I just think, "this Nigger is lucky I wasn't there." But then they never do these things unless it's someone weaker than them, and alone.
    Count on it!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad he left the batfairy hanging instead.
    Officers should hand him a throwaway with one bullet and tell him to try harder this time.
    Niggers are scum Maybe this lady has a couple strapping greek kids who will set this right.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    Too bad he left the batfairy hanging instead.
    Officers should hand him a throwaway with one bullet and tell him to try harder this time.
    Niggers are scum Maybe this lady has a couple strapping greek kids who will set this right.
    He would accidentally shoot himself in the foot with it and we would have to pay its medical bills. They are completely useless and will never amount to anything more than gibsmuhdats, murder and mayhem.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somebody relaxed.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nu yawk sucks! Instead of stopping nigger’s self deletion, it should’ve been encouraged! Or at least overlooked till the batwingfairy delivered! That worthless beast. It’s just going to get out and hurt more humans. Maybe kill next time.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    He's just a teen. He didn't know it was wrong. Dindu nuffin.

And someone thought the nigger was worth saving. Libtards want niggers to feel free from slabery. So this is what they do when freed.

I guess it's a buck.

Name:	church steps attempts suicide at NYPD precinct.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	397.7 KB 
ID:	24659

Name:	church steps attempts fsuicide at NYPD precinct.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	619.9 KB 
ID:	24660

https://nypost.com/2024/04/12/us-new...nypd-precinct/
    They could have let the nigger off itself and simply call it a late term abortion.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That first picture of the snakeheaded nig looks like a contender for someone's Profile Picture.
    Avoid The Groid is the best advice you can give any fellow human.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:	Jayvaun Prince who allegedly shoved NYC grandma down a flight of stairs left her with fr[...].png 
Views:	12 
Size:	360.5 KB 
ID:	24686

12. Likes Jim Crow, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:	Jayvaun Prince who allegedly shoved NYC grandma down a flight of stairs left her with fr[...].png 
Views:	12 
Size:	360.5 KB 
ID:	24686
    Those responsible for continually putting the nigger back on the street need to be charged as accomplices to every crime it commits.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    Those responsible for continually putting the nigger back on the street need to be charged as accomplices to every crime it commits.
    Totally! This enrages me so much. This woman, and the other victims of nigger savagery, aren't just suffering from their horrendous physical injuries, but the mental ones. Is this woman ever going to be the same, feel safe on the street, go to her church, or visit friends? I think not. Is Mayor NIgger Adams going to offer HER free counselling or is that only for criminiggers who are having a mental health crisis?

The nigger, OTOH, might get what punishment? Is shoving someone on the stairs really a crime if a nigger does it? Maybe a Class A Misdemeanor, with the sentence being 1 year in NU and a fine? So Jayvaun will probably be back out and hunting for more defenseless victims in a few months. Meanwhile, this owman has a life sentence.

16. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Totally! This enrages me so much. This woman, and the other victims of nigger savagery, aren't just suffering from their horrendous physical injuries, but the mental ones. Is this woman ever going to be the same, feel safe on the street, go to her church, or visit friends? I think not. Is Mayor NIgger Adams going to offer HER free counselling or is that only for criminiggers who are having a mental health crisis?

The nigger, OTOH, might get what punishment? Is shoving someone on the stairs really a crime if a nigger does it? Maybe a Class A Misdemeanor, with the sentence being 1 year in NU and a fine? So Jayvaun will probably be back out and hunting for more defenseless victims in a few months. Meanwhile, this owman has a life sentence.
    Just like the "beloved Michael Jackson impersonator" Daniel Penny was forced to deal with, they'll Gove this violent nigger savage some sort of "diversion program" and pat themselves on the back. It's pure evil.

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

20. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post