Likes Likes:  11
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

THIS pisses me off....

Listen to THESE weak minded cocksuckers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIWfH3iEgXU

They took my comment down, but this is pretty much it in a nutshell:

Nonsense. What a bunch of weak minded traitors. Leave it to the NYT to find the bottom of the barrel, weakest hippie-ass traitors who "didn't know why we were there" in the country and feature only THEIR opinion. That commie shit goes all the way back to the 60s and it's tired old crap.
    We were THERE to destroy terrorists and prevent them from coming HERE, which they WOULD have and DID. And we DID that.
    NOW, under the FJB admasturbation they are pouring across our border like the filthy, diseased fuckin' satanic rats they are.
    We also stopped Saddam and his murderous larvae from raping and murdering the entire population of Iraq. Sporty trio of guys those three. Not to mention the fact that Saddam was threatening and even invading his neighbors and threatening US. I could go on and on all fuckin' day about WHY we NEEDED to go to those places.
    And another thing: Saddam had WMDs. Period. If not, then what was that he murdered over 4000 Kurds with in Halabja back in 1988? What was Chemical Ali's role? If he didn't have WMDs, why do you need THAT guy: Ali Hassan al-Majid? He used chemical WMDs to kill THOUSANDS of Iranian soldiers during the Iran-Iraq war.
    WMDs are not just nukes, folks. They are Nuclear, Biological or Chemical weapons. NOBODY at the time though Saddam had nukes or even SAID that he did. This whole "no WMDs" crap is a media generated lie and even our conservative politicians fell for it. HOW they fell for it I have no clue when the evidence and history are right in their face.
    I have a background in this subject. My job was to handle ordinance and trained exactly for this shit. I graduated at the top of my class at the Army Missile and Munitions Command, I went to school for over a year for this shit, so I KNOW what a WMD is.
    Don't let these lying, commie cocksuckers dupe you. They get out of bed and lie to their own dicks every morning.
    Sorry for the rant, this shit just torques my ass....

2. Likes Nigroids liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Clinton let Saddam to become a symbol in muzzies world, that one can disobey obligations and orders of the Security Council. When September 11 came in 2001, the political situation changed and such a symbol could no longer be tolerated. It was rather common practice at that time that many sand nigger countries bread their own pet terrorists and they needed to see a lesson.

When the U.S. president W came and said his famous "Either you are with us or you are against us", he could not afford to let such a symbol further stand. Saddam had only two choices - immediately start perfect cooperation with inspectors, or be annihilated. His fate was his choice, though he was encouraged by some countries, particularly Russia and France.

4. Likes Tar Remover, Nigroids liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Listen to THESE weak minded cocksuckers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIWfH3iEgXU

I have a background in this subject. My job was to handle ordinance and trained exactly for this shit. I graduated at the top of my class at the Army Missile and Munitions Command, I went to school for over a year for this shit, so I KNOW what a WMD is.
    Don't let these lying, commie cocksuckers dupe you. They get out of bed and lie to their own dicks every morning.
    Sorry for the rant, this shit just torques my ass....
    Had to chime-in here Tar Remover.

My MOS was 6531 Aviation Ordnance. Of course as a Marine, we're all cannon fodder first (primary MOS) but Ordnance was what my specialty was.

Dunno what the Army was because you guys usually have a numeric/alpha designation IIRC.

Yeah, weak-ass shit like this gives me a twitch and not in a good way. Fuck these punk-ass little girls!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Had to chime-in here Tar Remover.

My MOS was 6531 Aviation Ordnance. Of course as a Marine, we're all cannon fodder first (primary MOS) but Ordnance was what my specialty was.

Dunno what the Army was because you guys usually have a numeric/alpha designation IIRC.

Yeah, weak-ass shit like this gives me a twitch and not in a good way. Fuck these punk-ass little girls!

Exactly. When I was a Marine, I was a 6132- helicopter dynamic component mechanic. I got out of the Marines in 1989 and hired on as a civilian with the Dept. of the Army. I had to join a Reserve unit, which made me a Mil-Tech. That's how I ended up in Ordinance and over in Iraq.
    I couldn't stand listening to these pussies, I just felt like punching them in the face.

7. Likes Nigroids, SC Anemia liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ShitSkinScientist View Post
    Clinton let Saddam to become a symbol in muzzies world, that one can disobey obligations and orders of the Security Council. When September 11 came in 2001, the political situation changed and such a symbol could no longer be tolerated. It was rather common practice at that time that many sand nigger countries bread their own pet terrorists and they needed to see a lesson.

When the U.S. president W came and said his famous "Either you are with us or you are against us", he could not afford to let such a symbol further stand. Saddam had only two choices - immediately start perfect cooperation with inspectors, or be annihilated. His fate was his choice, though he was encouraged by some countries, particularly Russia and France.
    Exactly. So I don't see how these sissies can ask "Why are we here...." Seriously grinds my gears. That and everyone crying around that they are idiots because of PTSD. I'm sure there are a few valid cases, but I'm betting most are a load of horseshit.

9. Likes Nigroids liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely right on all counts. I remember the Iran-Iraq conflict very well, but leftists live in a state of wilful ignorance and anything truthful goes right down the Memory Hole in their pointy little heads. Stinking traitors, every last one of them. And thank you for your service, even though I'm Canadian, because we live under the umbrella your armed forces have always provided.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jzc6d.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	24657
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

11. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigroids View Post
    Absolutely right on all counts. I remember the Iran-Iraq conflict very well, but leftists live in a state of wilful ignorance and anything truthful goes right down the Memory Hole in their pointy little heads. Stinking traitors, every last one of them. And thank you for your service, even though I'm Canadian, because we live under the umbrella your armed forces have always provided.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jzc6d.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	24657
    Thank you Nigroids, I have always admired Canadians and viewed them as our brothers and sisters to the North.

13. Likes Nigroids liked this post