Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Violent 19 Year Old Nigger Murders 78 Year Old Lyft Driver

Dallas...

19 year old Nigger Maurice Parker robbed and murdered a 78 year old Lyft driver, whose body and rented car was found in the parking lot of a cheap nigger motel.

Police were later dispatched to the same nigger rent-a-nest after a later reported a nigger firing off the balcony down towards the ground, where children were.

Turns out it was Nigger Maurice, too stupid to lay low after murdering a man.

Police found the dead man's wallet and rented Lyft cellphone, along with the gun Nigger Maurice used to kill with.

Nigger Maurice confessed to the robbery and murder and is being held on a $5 MILLION bond for capital murder. Thankfully Texas still has the death penalty.

It's bad enough to be 78 and still working, but to be murdered by a 19 year old nigger, for what couldn't have been much money, as all fares are paid with a credit card.

No way in hell I would ever pick up a nigger. Not enough money in the world to make that kind of risk worth it.

You'd think an old man would have better survival instincts! One look at that tarantula-headed nigger and you know what you got.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s sad to make it through 78 years and not know niggers are a menace.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    Dallas...

19 year old Nigger Maurice Parker robbed and murdered a 78 year old Lyft driver, whose body and rented car was found in the parking lot of a cheap nigger motel.

Police were later dispatched to the same nigger rent-a-nest after a later reported a nigger firing off the balcony down towards the ground, where children were.

Turns out it was Nigger Maurice, too stupid to lay low after murdering a man.

Police found the dead man's wallet and rented Lyft cellphone, along with the gun Nigger Maurice used to kill with.

Nigger Maurice confessed to the robbery and murder and is being held on a $5 MILLION bond for capital murder. Thankfully Texas still has the death penalty.

It's bad enough to be 78 and still working, but to be murdered by a 19 year old nigger, for what couldn't have been much money, as all fares are paid with a credit card.

No way in hell I would ever pick up a nigger. Not enough money in the world to make that kind of risk worth it.

You'd think an old man would have better survival instincts! One look at that tarantula-headed nigger and you know what you got.

It had nothing to do with money. The savage groid did this for fun. It saw a helpless victim and instinctively attacked. Yeah, I hope it gets the death penalty, but that would only happen after you pay for some scumbag lawyer who will argue that the nigger had a mental health crisis or was discombobulated over slabery, so some such shit. You will pay for the useless trial, too.

If it gets deleted I wish I could be the one to deliver the batwings.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It had nothing to do with money. The savage groid did this for fun. It saw a helpless victim and instinctively attacked. Yeah, I hope it gets the death penalty, but that would only happen after you pay for some scumbag lawyer who will argue that the nigger had a mental health crisis or was discombobulated over slabery, so some such shit. You will pay for the useless trial, too.

If it gets deleted I wish I could be the one to deliver the batwings.
    Indeed. Dallas is only a couple of hours from here. I'd happily go batwing the nigger immediately. Huntsville, where it'll be caged upon conviction, is about 3 hours away. A nice little drive! All the niggers housed there cry because it's hot, humid, and lacking conditioned air inside!!

7. Likes Niggers are Useless, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    Indeed. Dallas is only a couple of hours from here. I'd happily go batwing the nigger immediately. Huntsville, where it'll be caged upon conviction, is about 3 hours away. A nice little drive! All the niggers housed there cry because it's hot, humid, and lacking conditioned air inside!!

Imagine the smell coming out of that place with all those unwashed monkeys and asslifters stuck with no A/C.
    The nigger wranglers that have to watch them should get hazardous duty pay.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    Imagine the smell coming out of that place with all those unwashed monkeys and asslifters stuck with no A/C.
    The nigger wranglers that have to watch them should get hazardous duty pay.
    Worse than the primate exhibit in the zoo!