Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Stupid Nigger "Teen" with Fake Gun Catches Real Bullet

April Fools Day 2024... Akron, Ohio

Police were called because a nigger was walking around pointing a gun at random houses.

As the officer pulls up, the 15 year old nigger raises the gun, and the officer shoots the nigger in the arm, near it's paw.

The wannabe gangsta starts crying like a bitch and screeching that the gun was fake.

Still crying like a baby, the nigger said he was a good boy, an A student, a feetsball player, and had just came from it's cousin's funeral.

Oh, and the nigger said it just wanted to be safe! Holy hell.

No doubt the nigger wanted to be safe, using the gun to real-rob people.

Sadly the Bat Fairy was denied joy.

[

2. Likes Whitey Ford, Marse Igor liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    April Fools Day 2024... Akron, Ohio

Police were called because a nigger was walking around pointing a gun at random houses.

As the officer pulls up, the 15 year old nigger raises the gun, and the officer shoots the nigger in the arm, near it's paw.

The wannabe gangsta starts crying like a bitch and screeching that the gun was fake.

Still crying like a baby, the nigger said he was a good boy, an A student, a feetsball player, and had just came from it's cousin's funeral.

Oh, and the nigger said it just wanted to be safe! Holy hell.

No doubt the nigger wanted to be safe, using the gun to real-rob people.

Sadly the Bat Fairy was denied joy.

[
    Bat Fairy ya' gotz ta put in mo' effoert n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Bat Fairy ya' gotz ta put in mo' effoert n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!
    No kidding! That future felon is lucky the officer shot where his eyes went rather than center mass. I'm sure the nigger will star in more of these videos in the coming weeks.

5. Likes Niggers are Useless, Marse Igor liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When is this mensa member gonna get it's nigger lotto payout from the raciss po-po. The po-po should have sent a social worker and shit...

I am sorry the batfairy didn't get to make an appearance in this video. I agree nigger wrangler, this goot boy straight A mensa member will most certainly be a star in future videos. Hopefully in this useless piece of communist street scums next video, the batfairy stars as a supporting actor.

7. Likes NiggerWrangler, Marse Igor liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NiggerWrangler;257675]

Still crying like a baby, the nigger said he was a good boy, an A student, a feetsball player, and had just came from it's cousin's funeral./QUOTE]

Seems like an awful lot of niggers these days are feetsbawl players, 'spirin cRappers, "A" stoodents and studying for nigger sainthood. Could be, if "A" stands for Ape Student...

9. Likes NiggerWrangler, Marse Igor liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    No kidding! That future felon is lucky the officer shot where his eyes went rather than center mass. I'm sure the nigger will star in more of these videos in the coming weeks.
    Count on it!! I LOVE poleez videos that show niggers getting wrangled or bat winged!! A nigger getting the ELECTRONIC BULLWHIP is also entertaining!!

11. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    When is this mensa member gonna get it's nigger lotto payout from the raciss po-po. The po-po should have sent a social worker and shit...

I am sorry the batfairy didn't get to make an appearance in this video. I agree nigger wrangler, this goot boy straight A mensa member will most certainly be a star in future videos. Hopefully in this useless piece of communist street scums next video, the batfairy stars as a supporting actor.
    It would be shocking if it doesn't happen.