Close

Likes Likes:  8
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Sick of niggers!!!!!!!!

I walked my dogs today, witnessed 3 young niggers destroying dozens of cactus plants that adorn the trail. This is a nice area in my city, the neighbors of the trail maintain it and have planted hundreds of cactus and other plants to adorn the area. They even hire land scrapers and they pay for it. But this is a public area that we can all enjoy.

Three young niggers, around 15-18, had sticks, hitting the cactuses and destroyed dozens of cactus plants. Why would anyone do this? Why? This is why most people hate them!! I’m sick of them!! My dogs and I walk this trail several times a week, and this is the fist time I see such horrible damage to the plants. The elderly white people that own land around that area work so hard to maintain it and keep it nice and clean! I’ve been walking there 4 years and I’ve never seen anyone damage the plants so badly!!!

I am Hispanic and Native American! I am considered a person of color, but I am so sick of them!! I am tired of ignoring their crimes and their animalistic behavior!! My family agrees with me, but we all have good jobs, so they’re afraid to ever say anything bad about niggers! I don’t care, I am sick of them!!!

2. Likes Tar Remover, Marse Igor liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You hit the nail right on the head. Niggers are the worst. Everyone is welcome to join here, regardless of color, except niggers and Muslims. Consider joining us and you will enjoy this site and you will be amongst friends.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I walked my dogs today, witnessed 3 young niggers destroying dozens of cactus plants that adorn the trail. This is a nice area in my city, the neighbors of the trail maintain it and have planted hundreds of cactus and other plants to adorn the area. They even hire land scrapers and they pay for it. But this is a public area that we can all enjoy.

Three young niggers, around 15-18, had sticks, hitting the cactuses and destroyed dozens of cactus plants. Why would anyone do this? Why? This is why most people hate them!! I’m sick of them!! My dogs and I walk this trail several times a week, and this is the fist time I see such horrible damage to the plants. The elderly white people that own land around that area work so hard to maintain it and keep it nice and clean! I’ve been walking there 4 years and I’ve never seen anyone damage the plants so badly!!!

I am Hispanic and Native American! I am considered a person of color, but I am so sick of them!! I am tired of ignoring their crimes and their animalistic behavior!! My family agrees with me, but we all have good jobs, so they’re afraid to ever say anything bad about niggers! I don’t care, I am sick of them!!!
    Everyone hates niggers. Even niggers. Whoever or whatever did create all living things played a cruel fucking joke on us all putting niggers here with us.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

6. Likes Tar Remover, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope you carry concealed on those trails....

8. Likes CoonsЯus, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    All you can do legally to vent your nigger frustrations, is to join us here and speak up. It's a very friendly community with one thing in common. We understand the menacing dangers of niggers and the Allah mob. Best you can do is to be aware and stay away. Those cacti were far more useful than any nigger will be.

What's the difference between a hooptie full of niggers and a cactus ?

The Cactus has its pricks on the outside !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Bull Whip
    Chimpout Guest
    The nigger "situation " is beyond Disgusting. Think about it; you got one group (niggers) that are for the Most part, Directly responsible for so much crime and violence. It IS Disproportionate to the general population due to the fact niggers are only +/- 13% . Looking at that Fact alone; Any sane society would remove the Threat. It's like almost every thing else these days, Everything is turned upside down.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

their handlers are responsable

N's handlers are responsable. Their "massas".
    .1 / 100