Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Jerel batwings his boon Domonique, himself and his MLK speech reciting, magic scholar spawn Jerel Jr.

'My heart is shattered': Educator remembers 12-year-old Jerel McGeachy Jr., boy killed at Northland home

It's the second coming of Urkel.

Kansas City police responded to a home Monday for a welfare check after 38-year-old Domonique A. McGeachy failed to show up for work. When they went inside they found McGeachy dead along with her husband Jerel McGeachy, also 38, and their son 12-year-old Jerel McGeachy Jr. Cops say the elder McGeachy shot both his wife and son to death before turning the gun on himself. No motive was released.

In every dream home, a heartache.

Smith said despite being young, McGeachy Jr. was already a mature and intelligent kid who was never afraid to speak his mind and stand up for what he believed was right.

McGeachy Jr. spoke at many events, including a Martin Luther King Jr. event hosted by Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. Eta Beta Lambda.
    McGeachy Jr. left a lasting impression.

Below is a part of the address he gave at the Alpha Phi Alpha event:

"I don’t mind. Like anybody, I’d like to live a long life. Longevity has its place, but I’m not concerned about that now; I just want to do God’s will."
    “Jerel reached the mountaintop even if his time here on earth was brief," Smith said. "I feel proud to have been a part of his journey.”

McGeachy Jr.'s address went on to say, “We got some difficult days ahead; it doesn’t really matter to me now because I’ve been to the mountain top."

It gets even better.

" Jerel served on our Congress Middle School Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) Council and played the trumpet in the band," Smith said. “He was inducted into our National Junior Honor Society and was selected to be the principal's student speaker for the eighth grade celebration at the end of this school year."
    He even had a business card! Now that race hustling is a modern lucrative enterprise, I guess it is a business.

KSHB 41 found out many people around town had been given a copy of his business card.

The Negro League Baseball Museum confirmed McGeachy Jr.'s business card was even on their desks.

https://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...northland-home
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good job on the three foe one,nigger! Batwing fairy sho bees happy!

4. Likes NiggerWrangler, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    'My heart is shattered': Educator remembers 12-year-old Jerel McGeachy Jr., boy killed at Northland home

It's the second coming of Urkel.

In every dream home, a heartache.

It gets even better.

He even had a business card! Now that race hustling is a modern lucrative enterprise, I guess it is a business.

https://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...northland-home
    Pappy nigger was a good one. Took out it's ho and their little buck, then saved taxpayers a bunch of money by self-batwinging. We need more good niggers like this.

6. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is what his dad said about Jr.
    “My son,” he responded. “Seeing my son interact in so many positive things in the community, has allowed me to become more active than ever before. If I as a father cannot teach my child and guide him to the difference between right and wrong, and direct him to positive exposure in life, the streets will. And I can’t have that. I just can’t have my son be another statistic.
    His niglet DID become another statistic of nigger fambly crime. https://lawandcrime.com/crime/father...urder-suicide/ <- Disqus comments
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

8. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post