Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Biden delays menthol cigarette ban until after election so he won't lose the dindu vote

Biden delays menthol ban amid 2024 concerns over black support

A two-year-old proposal to ban menthol cigarettes may be delayed until after the 2024 election as President Joe Biden weighs a move that could risk eroding his support within the black community.

The Food and Drug Administration first proposed banning menthols and flavored cigars in April 2022 but has since missed two deadlines for finalizing the rule, the second of which expired at the end of March.

“The FDA remains committed to issuing the tobacco product standards for menthol in cigarettes and characterizing flavors in cigars as expeditiously as possible,” the agency said in a statement, noting that the process is in its final stage. “As we’ve made clear, these product standards remain at the top of our priorities.”

But some observers say other priorities are behind the delay, namely the lack of support for the idea as the election sharpens into view.

Biden’s menthol ban has received praise from public health advocates who say it can save hundreds of thousands of lives. The tobacco industry is also accused of disproportionately targeting the black community with its marketing of menthol cigarettes.

But the issue has divided black community leaders and drawn opposition from law enforcement groups.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...=csg_news_feed
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw an ancient buck knucking its way out of wallyworld with a pak of Newpoats in it’s paw yesterday. I wish it a slow painful, cancerous death! That I wish for that stump headed cocksucker in the White House!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Biden’s menthol ban has received praise from public health advocates who say it can save hundreds of thousands of lives. The tobacco industry is also accused of disproportionately targeting the black community with its marketing of menthol cigarettes.
    Oh, I see. Niggers and their enablers only bitch about "stereotyping" if it concerns something they don't like. Puffing on menthols is a nigger right!

Menthol cigs are apparently a major issue in the overall scheme of things. Well of course! Can't upset the niggroes who buy their poison of choice with YOUR money.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Ryan2.0, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Biden delays menthol ban amid 2024 concerns over black support

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...=csg_news_feed
    Niggers GOTZ to habs dey NEWPOATS!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    While I am a smoker and have been for...a long time; back in the day my buddies and I used call menthols "Niggarettes" as opposed to cigarettes. Worked in a convenience store for a bit when I was in my late teens and every nigger that came in my store (aside from trying to hustle and steal shit) always asked for "dem nupoats, mang"
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Increase the supply of cheap heroin and crack too while you're at it, Commies. Hell, park dumpsters full of the stuff in Niggerhoods and let them have at it. Yesterday if possible.
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian